Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Punching people in the face?

Punching people in the face?

Does anyone here think it's a good idea to punch people in the face using thier WCK? Do you think you could punch someone in the face with your WCK?
    How would you do it? Would you use your fist? What is a fist? what is a face?

What if it was against a 'lowly MMA sport fighter'?
    What if you were fighting a badd-a55 street thug on the streetz? Would it still work?

I think it would work easily against an MMA guy because from what I've read here on the forums, and from pretending I'm some hardened street thug with murders for relatives, not to mention all the murders that are friends of 'mines', you can't punch a street thug in the face, they are too good and too deadly. Besides, street thugs already know you are going to try to punch them in the face so they attack you from behind with an grenade launcher before you even know they are there!! Or, they would just rip you in half with thier bare hands like some 'unkles of mines!!!!!!!!

But against an MMA guy it would be soooo easy because I only would fight one in the streets, where they woudn't be able to defend it since they aren't in the ring and all and they only know how to defend punches to the face in the ring. They would forget how to defend themselves once they step out of the saftey of the cage and wham, lights out!!! OWNED!!!

Trolls need not apply/reply
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 03-14-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

If I'm going to punch somebody it's going to be in the face maybe the body if it's open. Lets face it weep it effective so do it right and somewhere where it will work or count...

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Does anyone here think it's a good idea to punch people in the face using thier WCK? Do you think you could punch someone in the face with your WCK?
    How would you do it? Would you use your fist? What is a fist? what is a face?

What if it was against a 'lowly MMA sport fighter'?
    What if you were fighting a badd-a55 street thug on the streetz? Would it still work?

I think it would work easily against an MMA guy because from what I've read here on the forums, and from pretending I'm some hardened street thug with murders for relatives, not to mention all the murders that are friends of 'mines', you can't punch a street thug in the face, they are too good and too deadly. Besides, street thugs already know you are going to try to punch them in the face so they attack you from behind with an grenade launcher before you even know they are there!! Or, they would just rip you in half with thier bare hands like some 'unkles of mines!!!!!!!!

But against an MMA guy it would be soooo easy because I only would fight one in the streets, where they woudn't be able to defend it since they aren't in the ring and all and they only know how to defend punches to the face in the ring. They would forget how to defend themselves once they step out of the saftey of the cage and wham, lights out!!! OWNED!!!

Trolls need not apply/reply
    belly laugh mao ~! perfect.

In the streets. I usually use a knife, mace, or my taser. The kind with the electric current showing.

But if im near my car and cant get to gun i would use my screw driver, box cutter or hammer under the seat as i get the ride.

But as for street fighter being to unbeatable...Well thats why when i go to bad neighborhoods not only do i carry a fire stick. i posses up with a crew. In most cases i let the thug talk crap while my comrads get into posistion to flank him an dispatch him quickly with that old stump and dump...

So we can be ready for the next wave of would be knuckleheads...

But MMA guys...wow they are superior fighters. You can not defeat them. Not even with a gun. Let alone a punch of in the face...Every MMA guy i fought had iron faces...from repeately getting hit in the face you might break your hand hitting their iron faces...A MMA guys nose can cut your fist in half.

you cant defeat a MMA guy. He is too powerful. he can catch a bullet with his teeth. He can break your fist with his jaw. The only way you can defeat a MMA guy is out submit him. You have to take him down and submit him!
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    In the streets. I usually use a knife, mace, or my taser. The kind with the electric current showing.

But if im near my car and cant get to gun i would use my screw driver, box cutter or hammer under the seat as i get the ride.

But as for street fighter being to unbeatable...Well thats why when i go to bad neighborhoods not only do i carry a fire stick. i posses up with a crew. In most cases i let the thug talk crap while my comrads get into posistion to flank him an dispatch him quickly with that old stump and dump...

So we can be ready for the next wave of would be knuckleheads...

But MMA guys...wow they are superior fighters. You can not defeat them. Not even with a gun. Let alone a punch of in the face...Every MMA guy i fought had iron faces...from repeately getting hit in the face you might break your hand hitting their iron faces...A MMA guys nose can cut your fist in half.

you cant defeat a MMA guy. He is too powerful. he can catch a bullet with his teeth. He can break your fist with his jaw. The only way you can defeat a MMA guy is out submit him. You have to take him down and submit him!
    I would put my life savings on an "AMATEUR" MMA guy against you in a street fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Niersun View Post
    I would put my life savings on an "AMATEUR" MMA guy against you in a street fight.
    A five dollar bet? Why not come up with some real money if it is a sure thing?
    Jackie Lee

i posses up with a crew.
    Get "RETARD" tatooed on all your foreheads.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

The world would be a much better place if everyone, every once in a while, was punched in the face.
    When you control the hands and feet, there are no secrets.
    http://www.Moyyat.com

How I wish the ignore function also ignored stuff quoted from those ignored... What a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan View Post
    The world would be a much better place if everyone, every once in a while, was punched in the face.
    haha, true enough. But the question is, how are you going to do it with your WC? Sadly enough, some people really need the help answering this one
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 03-15-2012 at 08:00 AM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Better question, What do you do when you get punched in the face?
    Eyes tear, Flesh stings, Nose runs, Bloody iron taste in your mouth ..... What do you do??
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan View Post
    Unfortunate, but very true!!
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Quote Originally Posted by desertwingchun2 View Post
    Eyes tear, Flesh stings, Nose runs, Bloody iron taste in your mouth ..... What do you do??
    Hit the other guy back even harder and even more times.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by desertwingchun2 View Post
    Keep my chin down to intercept incoming punches with my forehead as opposed to my eyes, nose, and mouth.

Because, as aptly illustrated by this forum, the densest part of the human body is a man's head.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Hit the other guy back even harder and even more times.
    I didn't the first time, the mind took over to check if my nose was broken . Sparring helped to get used to the hit and reprogram to do as you said. My sifu's complain is I don't have enough aggression, empty-handed. If I have something in my hand, for some reason I naturally become more aggressive. We'll I train more frequently and as a result get more contact with sticks and knife training than with empty-hands maybe that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    Keep my chin down to intercept incoming punches with my forehead as opposed to my eyes, nose, and mouth.

Because, as aptly illustrated by this forum, the densest part of the human body is a man's head.
    Unless the guy hitting you knows to use an open hand strike, with 100% force...Then a bony forehead doesnt matter like it would to guys who only know to use knuckles.
    No broken hands. Its not slapping either