Thread: Starting to see patients in Newton and Hanover Massachusetts

Starting to see patients in Newton and Hanover Massachusetts

I just wanted to let people know that I am starting to see patients in two locations starting next week.

As of March 30th I will be seeing people at the Nesa Professional Clinic located at 150 California St Newton MA 02458. I will be seeing people on Fridays at this location.

Call 617-558-6372 ext 200 to set up an appointment.

On Monday April 2nd, I will be starting to see patients at Nutrapy, located in Hanover, MA. Please call 781.829.WELL (9355) to set up an appointment.

I offer Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Tuina as well as Qi Gong to help people with their health issues.

Let me know how I can be of service.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Nice. Good for you Dale.
    My mom still lives in Needham (my old hometown), I'll have her pass the word on to any of her friends who might be interested.

Thanks Brother!
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    I just wanted to let people know that I am starting to see patients in two locations starting next week.

As of March 30th I will be seeing people at the Nesa Professional Clinic located at 150 California St Newton MA 02458. I will be seeing people on Fridays at this location.

Call 617-558-6372 ext 200 to set up an appointment.

On Monday April 2nd, I will be starting to see patients at Nutrapy, located in Hanover, MA. Please call 781.829.WELL (9355) to set up an appointment.

I offer Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Tuina as well as Qi Gong to help people with their health issues.

Let me know how I can be of service.
    Do you make house calls to Central California?

Congratulations on your license and new business!

Congrats on your achievement Dale, I have a question for you; what would be the normal rate for an accupuncture session; I want to take my dad to a see someone here at el paso, tx but wanted to know first what is the rate range for a visit.
    Thanks and congrats again