Thread: sciatic nerve

sciatic nerve

Hello All;
    are there any herbs to prepare as dit da jow or as a tea for sciatic nerve pain; can someone recommend something please.

Thanks

Ditto...no pun intended....tried some acupuncture with now luck.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Hebrew..

Acupuncture is very effective for Sciatic. Unfortunate u id not have a successful experience with it. I know some good ones in SD if u would like... Let me know.

In addition to acu, herbal formulas are also effectively used in conjunction. But this depends on the type and etiology of the Sciatica. So does Dit Da.. This is effective for some, and not for others.
    The more you know, the more you find you don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by ntc View Post
    Hebrew..

Acupuncture is very effective for Sciatic. Unfortunate u id not have a successful experience with it. I know some good ones in SD if u would like... Let me know.

In addition to acu, herbal formulas are also effectively used in conjunction. But this depends on the type and etiology of the Sciatica. So does Dit Da.. This is effective for some, and not for others.
    Please do...you can PM me if you prefer. That would be appreciated.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost