Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin The' admits in court he made it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

Students will always tend to believe their instructor, who they have and emotional attachment too, than a stranger that poo poo's all over their belief system!
    this is the internet. i cant take him to dinner, then take him to edge of forest inside van and do bang bang bang in the anoos.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    this is the internet. i cant take him to dinner, then take him to edge of forest inside van and do bang bang bang in the anoos.
    Yep, you're a real internet warrior. Good for you.

And Jesus said he who is without sin cast the first stone. You've been throwing a lot of stones Bwang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

i follow chinese jesus. he says its ok in my dream.

I guess you can only dream about it huh!

JP... you would probably be better off just ceasing fire at this point. Westerners don't understand the Chinese, nor should you be expected to. You just made the big international no-no of contrasting Chinese culture to western religion.

I've worked with Chinese, Europeans (just about all of the EU in some form), Brits, Koreans, Pakistanis, Egyptians, Afghans, Romanians, Iraqis, and Australians. Even the ones who fall under the umbrella of "western civilization" have key differences irreconcilable with one another. To compare your way of thinking with a culture so different is a lesson in futility.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

this is perfectly understandable. he is saying he knows sin the scammed him and his friends, but he liked the cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    JP... you would probably be better off just ceasing fire at this point. Westerners don't understand the Chinese, nor should you be expected to. You just made the big international no-no of contrasting Chinese culture to western religion.

I've worked with Chinese, Europeans (just about all of the EU in some form), Brits, Koreans, Pakistanis, Egyptians, Afghans, Romanians, Iraqis, and Australians. Even the ones who fall under the umbrella of "western civilization" have key differences irreconcilable with one another. To compare your way of thinking with a culture so different is a lesson in futility.
    You're probably right. I merely asked if there was a similar concept of "not judging your neighbor" in buddhist beliefs. I just find it hard to believe that one can be so aggressively judgmental while discussing the philosophies of a religion. I'm not pretending to understand the differences or holding one above another.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

there a differnce between judgemental, and just stating the truth.

its like a pedophile asking me not to judge him because he rape kids.

i think you made a mistake thinking i was blindly judging from my opinion. i am quoting from ancient martial art manuals and the views of ancient masters on frauds.

this is perfectly understandable. he is saying he knows sin the scammed him and his friends, but he liked the cardio.
    More than the cardio, the martial technique. It doesn't justify the lie, but I wasn't paying for the stories so it didn't affect the value I find in what I learned. For those that trained because they thought it was real, then I feel bad for them too.

13 pages so far, still a long way to go to reach 900!
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

there a differnce between judgemental, and just stating the truth.

its like a pedophile asking me not to judge him because he rape kids.
    Not even in the same universe. Your analogies are way off base.

in chinese warrior culture, stealing someones lineage, history and lore is a serious offence. in ancient times it would have led to vendetta and the killing of the fraud and all his students. the analogy is spot on.

in ancient china, if you street perform on someones spot without permission, he would kill you. you dont understand what is kung fu, or martial morality.
    Last edited by bawang; 04-04-2012 at 03:35 PM.

If you impersonate a decorated veteran, that is a criminal offense. That is an analogy that fits.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    JP, like Scott said, probably best to not spar with bawang...I still think he's Ross but I could be wrong...

I have to say that sometimes, when you get the correct perspective on a thing, it's only obvious that it's a big lie...which you already know. There is no real need to justify yourself here. Especially if SD is in your past.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

You could use your Helicopter.