Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin The' admits in court he made it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    You could use your Helicopter.
    I crashed it last time I borrowed it to pick up chicks.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    JP, like Scott said, probably best to not spar with bawang...I still think he's Ross but I could be wrong...

I have to say that sometimes, when you get the correct perspective on a thing, it's only obvious that it's a big lie...which you already know. There is no real need to justify yourself here. Especially if SD is in your past.
    Ah Ross. Enough said.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I crashed it last time I borrowed it to pick up chicks.
    So this is the real reason why he never met me in the park to fight at midnight that one time?

JP, like Scott said, probably best to not spar with bawang...I still think he's Ross but I could be wrong...

I have to say that sometimes, when you get the correct perspective on a thing, it's only obvious that it's a big lie...which you already know. There is no real need to justify yourself here. Especially if SD is in your past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    Ah Ross. Enough said.
    he's not Ross - I've communicated w bawang off-forum (he's actually one of my FB friends, Matt, u might b able to even figure out who he his...);

Ross hasn't been on this forum in months - he now regularly posts over at imacombat.forumotion.com/ (it's a neat forum - the discussions are substantive, and they moderate very actively for trolls; thy also don't let you in unless u use your real name and give them background on who u r first)

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    he's not Ross - I've communicated w bawang off-forum (he's actually one of my FB friends, Matt, u might b able to even figure out who he his...);

Ross hasn't been on this forum in months - he now regularly posts over at imacombat.forumotion.com/ (it's a neat forum - the discussions are substantive, and they moderate very actively for trolls; thy also don't let you in unless u use your real name and give them background on who u r first)
    Of course you are going to say that Silly! It's well know that you are also Ross!

What if you don't know who you really are?

thanks for telling me my fren. now i can read more inspiring words from the mighty david ross.

i pray to chinese jesus he one day come back to this forum, he is a great hero like guan gong, or george bush.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I think I might be Ross, how can I tell? Is there a test or something? What's the treatment, can I be cured?

Wait, what were we talking about again?
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    thanks for telling me my fren. now i can read more inspiring words from the mighty david ross.

i pray to chinese jesus he one day come back to this forum, he is a great hero like guan gong, or george bush.
    or George Foreman,

or George Washington,

or George Washington Carver,

or George S. Patton,

or St. George and the Dragon,

or George of the Jungle!!

It doesn't matter if it's really Ross, it's the spirit and philosophy of Ross that makes it real for me. That's all that counts, not the accusations of being fake Ross.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

fair enough...i said i could be wrong now, time to peruse your friends list
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

fair enough...i said i could be wrong now, time to peruse your friends list
    I just did that!

Hmmmmmmm! ROSS is one of his FB friends!!!

COINCIDENCE?????

I THINK NOT!!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I just did that!

Hmmmmmmm! ROSS is one of his FB friends!!!

COINCIDENCE?????

I THINK NOT!!
    you got too many friends...some pretty cute lady friends at that

i'm guessing it's gene...

oh, wait...not you Scott...Chris...ok, obviously time for bed. only two more days left on the old job and i need my beauty sleep so i don't choke the boss out sometime in the next two days...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    In western religion, we have this thing about not being judgmental of other people's religions or beliefs. Something about removing the plank from your own eye before complaining about the speck in your neighbors. Do buddhists practice that philophy too?

The technique was real, it just wasn't real shaolin. As I wasn't intending to practice buddhism I don't think I was being disrespectful. It might be different if I was telling the lie instead of making techniques work for me.
    Some of the most judgmental people I've ever met anywhere have been Christians right here.

i think ill judge some more. i judge him guilty of misquoting sacred text.
    Last edited by bawang; 04-04-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC