Thread: TaiZu Hong Quan

TaiZu Hong Quan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NBtB...feature=relmfu

Never saw this kind before

Kind regards,
    Xian

Blog Entries
    This is why we should not learn forms from old teacher. What you will learn is the "老人架(Lao Ren Jia) - old man posture". It may do you more harm than good.

That was an interesting set! It's actually one I have never seen before!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    That was an interesting set! It's actually one I have never seen before!
    That was my point I also wasnt overexcited by the "Lao ren jia"(without wanting to be respectless to that person).

Kind regards,
    Xian

There are a lot of Taizu Hong Quan systems in Shandong. From what I got from Sal's work, is that Shaolin propagated widely in this area during the 1700's. Much of the TZ styles are form this era, not necessarily Zhao Kuang Yin himself.

Taizu in this case, refers to Ancestral Long Fist (because it came from Shaolin) rather than Sung Tai Tzu.

There was plenty of Long Fist around though. It's been steadily been watering the local villages from the military for thousands of years.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a