Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Sin The' admits in court he made it all up.

i think that it would all depend on the volume and quality of the material in question.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i think that it would all depend on the volume and quality of the material in question.
    Lam Ga curriculum:
    SPARRING FORMS

• Gung Gee Doy Da - originally choreographed by Lam Sai Wing
    • Fu Hok Seung Ying Doy Da - originally choreographed by Lam Cho
    • Seung Tao Kwan Doy Da (see video clip) - originally choreographed by Lam Cho
    • Ng Lung Ba Gwa Gwan Doy Da - Tan Tao Kwan Doy Da
    • Darn Do Chin Cheong - originally choreographed by Lam Cho
    • Seung Do Chin Cheong - originally choreographed by Lam Cho
    • Kwan Do Doy Cheong - originally choreographed by Lam Cho
    • Seung Bei Sau Doy Cheong - originally choreographed by Lam Cho

EMPTY HAND FORM

• Gung Gee Fook Fu Kuen
    One of the oldest forms of the Hung Gar style, Gung Gi Fook Fu traces its origins to the Siu Lum temple. Originally choreographed by Luk Ah Choi, the lengthy set emphasizes strong stances—particularly the horse stance—and powerful arm blocks and punches. The form is sometimes translated as "taming the tiger" or "tempting the tiger." Together with Fu Hok Sheung Yin, Sup Yin, and Tid Sin, Gung Gi Fook Fu forms one of the four pillars of the Hung Gar style.

• Fu Hok Seung Ying Kuen
    One of the cornerstones of the Hung Gar style, Fu Hok was originally choreographed by the famous martial artist and folk hero Wong Fei Hung. The set combines the powerful, straightforward movements of the tiger with the elusive, flowing motions of the crane. To perform this set correctly, the practitioner must draw upon both the hard and soft natures of the style.

• Sup Ying Kuen
    The Sup Yin Kuen can be translated as the "ten forms fist." The set was originally choreographed by Wong Fei Hung. Almost a style in itself, the Sup Yin Kuen combines the movements of the five basic kung fu animals—the dragon, snake, tiger, leopard, and crane—with the five elements in Chinese philosophy—gold, wood, water, fire, and earth. The Sup Yin Kuen combines chi-gung and breathing exercises with Hung Gar's characteristic stance work and tight hand techniques.

• Tid Sin Kuen
    Originally developed by Tid Kiu Sam, the Tid Sin Kuen is considered an advanced internal form, designed to develop the pratitioner's chi, or vital energy. The set combines breathing techniques and chi gung movements with stance and hand techniques. Tid Sin can be translated as "steel thread." Some interpret this to mean that the practitioner must be simultaneously strong as steel and flexible as thread, while others view "plucking the steel threads" as a metaphor for creating and maintaining a harmony of chi. Together with Gung Gi Fook Fu, Fu Hok Sheung Yin, and Sup Yin the Tid Sin forms one of the four pillars of the Hung Gar style.

• Chin Cheung
    The Chin Cheung or "War Palm" fist was originally choregraphed by Lam Sai Wing. It complements the other main forms of the Hung Gar style, Gung Gi Fook Fu, Sup Yin, Tid Sin, and Fu Hok Sheung Yin.
    • Ng Ying Kuen
    • Lau Gar Kuen
    • Ban Bo Kuen

WEAPONS

As a traditional style, Hung Gar also makes extensive use of weapons. Our weapon sets include:

• Pek Kwa Dan Do
    • Dan Chi Fai Do
    • Sung Moon Gim
    • Kuan Lan Gim
    • Seung Long Do (see video clip)
    • Koi Chung Do / Dai Hang Seung Do
    • Lau Gar Gwan
    • Hang Che Pang
    • Ng Lung Ba Gwa Gwan (see video clip)
    • Moi Fa Ying Cheong
    • Dai Kwan Do
    • Yiu Gar Dai Paa
    • Moi Fa Siu Tiu
    • Dan Bien
    • Seung Bien

Note this is the curriculm from Lam Gar Hung Kuen and what it shares with OTHER systems of Hung kuen is the core forms and GM Lam made no "hidden secret" as to what HE developed for his OWN Family style of Hung Kuen.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

you mean there arent 500000000 forms?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Awsome info thanks Sanjuro alot of stuff there do you do all those? KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Awsome info thanks Sanjuro alot of stuff there do you do all those? KC
    My Hung Kuen is from a Macao lineage and not the Lam family so I do NOT do most of those, no.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Hmm

What is the magazine associated with this forum? I answered and it said I was wrong... Major sponsor? What am I doing wrong?

kung fu tai chi magazine and martialartsmart.com baby!!