Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin The' admits in court he made it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Calling a fraud and a lie a fraud and a lie is not judging, it's state a fact.
    If someone admits that they made something up and passed it off as something that it wasn't ie: NOT made up, then that is fraud and an admittance of lying.
    Oh...........Well.....

If you are going to use reasoning, then you have destroyed the purpose of this whole thread!!

What EVER will we do to waste our time now???

i heard one time sin the played basket ball with the harlem globetrotters and beat them all while in golden rooster stance.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i heard one time sin the played basket ball with the harlem globetrotters and beat them all while in golden rooster stance.
    I thought that was Shaolin Soccer?

Hey, did you know, when Sin The was a young man, he was asked to kill a lion that was terrorizing a village? This lion had a hide that was impervious to any weapon – so he had to strangled it to death. He used its own claws to cut off the skin. Thereafter he wore the pelt of the lion as a cloak, with its gaping mouth as a helmet.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Hey, did you know, when Sin The was a young man, he was asked to kill a lion that was terrorizing a village? This lion had a hide that was impervious to any weapon – so he had to strangled it to death. He used its own claws to cut off the skin. Thereafter he wore the pelt of the lion as a cloak, with its gaping mouth as a helmet.
    I thought that was Hercules, or was it Samson?

Maybe it was both!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I thought that was Hercules, or was it Samson?

Maybe it was both!
    Who do you think they learned from?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

No you are wrong Scott. That was the first task formally known as, The 10 Labors of Sin The.

The second labour was to destroy a multi-headed monster called the Hydra which lurked in the swamps, devouring incautious passers-by. Sin The grappled with the monster, but as soon as he cut off one of its heads, two grew to replace it. To make matters worse, a large crab came scuttling out of the swamp and nipped at the feet of Sin The. Angrily he stamped on the crab and called for help to his charioteer, who burned the stumps as each head was lopped to prevent more heads growing. Heracles gutted the Hydra and dipped his arrows in its poisonous blood.

For his next two labours, Sin The was ordered to catch elusive animals: a deer with golden horns, and a ferocious boar. But Perhaps the most famous labour is his fifth, the cleaning of the dung-filled stables of Seth Low, Mayor of Brooklyn. Sin The struck a bargain with the Mayor that he would clean out the stables in a single day in return for one-tenth of the Mayor’s cattle. Sin The accomplished the task by diverting two rivers. But Seth, claiming he had been tricked, renounced the bargain and banished Sin The from Brooklyn.

Sin The killed John Connor.

I win.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Thank God for "Lucas, The Keeper of Lore"!

Without him these feats of the past would be lost to future generations!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Sin The killed John Connor.

I win.
    No, Sin The wins!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    No, Sin The wins!!
    Sin The ALWAYS wins!

Even when he ADMITS he lied, people refuse to believe it, and accuse Sin The of slandering Sin The!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Yeah but what would he do if faced with ...

Chuck Norris !!!!!!!!
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    Yeah but what would he do if faced with ...

Chuck Norris !!!!!!!!
    There are some things mortals shouldn't toy with. Hydras and invincible beasts, sure... but not Chuck Norris.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

The next task took him to the town of Lafayette where he dispersed a flock of marauding birds with arrow-like feathers. The survivors flew to the Lake Erie, where they subsequently attacked Jason and the Astronauts. Next, Sin The sailed to New York to capture a fire-breathing bull that was ravaging the land. For his eighth and ninth labours, Sin The brought to Rudy Giuliani the flesh-eating horses of George Bush of Texas and the belt of Michelle Obama, queen of the Amazons.