Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin The' admits in court he made it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Sin The ALWAYS wins!

Even when he ADMITS he lied, people refuse to believe it, and accuse Sin The of slandering Sin The!
    That all goes with the curse of Sainthood!

It is like in "The Life of Brain". when Brian tries to tell the mob, "I am NOT the Messiah!", a follower proclaims, "Only the true Messiah would deny his divinity!"

Finally, Sin The was sent to steal the cattle of Geryon, a triple-bodied monster who ruled the island of Manhattan. While sailing there, Sin The set up what is commonly known as the Statue of Liberty, but previously known as Sin The's Yellow Haired French Harlot. He killed Geryon with a single arrow that pierced all three bodies from the side, then drove the cattle back to Florida. On route through Virginia, he was set upon by local forces who so outnumbered him that he ran out of arrows. Sinking to his knees, he prayed to Baby Jesus, who rained down rocks on the plain. Sin The hurled these rocks at his attackers and routed them.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    That all goes with the curse of Sainthood!

It is like in "The Life of Brain". when Brian tries to tell the mob, "I am NOT the Messiah!", a follower proclaims, "Only the true Messiah would deny his divinity!"
    I guess it's a hard pill to swallow when you learn that you've wasted your prime training years on a lie.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Just wanted you guys to know, everything I've told you is 100% accurate and true.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    The next task took him to the town of Lafayette where he dispersed a flock of marauding birds with arrow-like feathers. The survivors flew to the Lake Erie, where they subsequently attacked Jason and the Astronauts. Next, Sin The sailed to New York to capture a fire-breathing bull that was ravaging the land. For his eighth and ninth labours, Sin The brought to Rudy Giuliani the flesh-eating horses of George Bush of Texas and the belt of Michelle Obama, queen of the Amazons.
    lets do a comic together!?

I guess it's a hard pill to swallow when you learn that you've wasted your prime training years on a lie.
    I am sure some feel/ think this way and others feel/ think in different ways . All are entitled to feel/ think however they want.

Its easy from someone/ anyone who is on the outside SD/CSC to point, ridicule and judge others about what they may or may not do, or know, but until you know first hand from being in the circle ,how can you assume?

Do you have first hand experience with SD /CSC or Sin The'? If you dont your opinion doesnt really matter unless it contributes to the conversation.... which I can see it doesnt.

Many of you focus on these petty little non intrinsic things that were probably never a concern to the vast majority of us.

There are many high level and knowledgable people in SD/ CSC who have businesses , degrees , families, ETC. who never cared about any of it....Only that they were around good people, got a good workout, and had fun.... And got it and then some.

Little story...

A few years ago I had an absessed tooth that swelled my face like the "elephant man", I didnt have insurance at the time and was working job to job ,check to check.

One side job opportunity came up at the time, but I knew I would have to do a days work to get any money and wasnt in any real shape to do it with my tooth and face like it was. So I went to my temporary employer and asked him for an advance to pay the bill, get the meds I needed, etc...I knew my employer pretty well and had worked for him before , he paid me really well, but I didnt want to push it...

Not only did my employer give me an advance, he paid for my meds, which were over $250, took me to lunch, let me crash on his couch for a few hours, I woke up did some work at the house, then took me to dinner after....not failing to mention he gave me about a months worth of construction / landscapeing work after that....

...that employer was Sin Kwang The'

I have a few other stories like that.
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 04-05-2012 at 01:38 PM.

You were still lied to.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

You were still lied to.
    no one lied to me about anything...Why do you assume so? I know that the myths and legends of kung fu and Shaolin are alive and present in the 20th century, to me thats all it was . Inspiration, the legends and myths of old that inspired our training by instilling discipline , honor, respect, etc. so what? other people use different methods of achieving the same thing.

I did my own research and challenged the art from day one... I had an advantage that most didnt . I already did martial arts and there were many students and teachers that came to our school who were great martial artist. I / we never cared about any of all that stuff about the history. It made me interested in the history, but not so I could make any lineage claims.

More or less just to be introduced about the systems and styles.

Surprisingly when Sin The gives lectures /seminars , he has been quite thorough about explaining the details and principles of the forms/ styles...even if the arent reinfored or maintained before they are moved on to the next form and/ or after everyone has taken home and made it their own....

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    lets do a comic together!?
    okay!!!!!!

Some people take it better than others.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I am shocked that bawang, aka "Steve Johnson" didn't show up at my office today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

its cuz im got is chopper to pick up chicks in

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    I am shocked that bawang, aka "Steve Johnson" didn't show up at my office today.
    His helio-chopper is in the shop getting an analous exam!

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    I was waiting to see if that was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    I was waiting to see if that was going to happen.
    Its ok my new style is Mossberg tactical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.