Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin The' admits in court he made it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    There is an ideal BW that we all have, they is the weight we can keep WITHOUT eating like a pig or working out like crazy.
    For most that ideal weight is screwed up because of WHAT and HOW we eat.
    Most people shouldn't need to do anything to stay in that ideal weight ( give or take 5-10 lbs).
    Just eating right and not over-eating is enough for most.
    There is a reason our metabolisim "slows down" at a certain age and we should respect that and harmonize with that - eat better and maintain active.

Of course for MA who ARE SUPPOSE to be active people anyways, the weight issue shouldn't be a problem BUT we ALL know of those "heavy guys" that can do it all and are still heavy.
    Genetics trumps all BUT you can still do something.

Most obese people are so not JUST because of what they eat or lack of activity, there are usually lots of underlining factors too.
    As long as I still see cars backed out into the street at the McDonalds drive-through, and pizza delivery people still making their rounds, I will place genetics at the bottom of the list for obesity reasons.

SR, you are right... diet plays a huge part in healthy weight. We eat a lot of things today that humans probably shouldn't be eating.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Wow that must suck....
    He invited me to join him, and I passed.

I like exercise, but I don't think working out until you throw up is the right plan for me...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    He invited me to join him, and I passed.

I like exercise, but I don't think working out until you throw up is the right plan for me...
    right there with ya lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Drake should have known you were military, Your health care is paid for heck the army has the best health care next to politicians. So why are you whining about HC costs. ? Obesity is a disease of society much like overtraining for athletes and assoc injuries. But not so much the individual as it is a Genetic thing. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Drake should have known you were military, Your health care is paid for heck the army has the best health care next to politicians. So why are you whining about HC costs. ? Obesity is a disease of society much like overtraining for athletes and assoc injuries. But not so much the individual as it is a Genetic thing. KC
    Yeah...I'm sure overtraining is a huge American pandemic. That was a terrible comparison.

And I "whine" about fatasses driving up healthcare costs, because it is damaging to the economy and my country. You know, patriotism, loyalty, desire to see your country prosper and be healthy? Wait... maybe you don't.

And instead of just making up outlandish comparisons, why not show me, side by side, how much "overtraining" compares to obesity in terms of overall cost. Let me know how similar they are... or aren't.

You call yourself a martial artist, yet here you are, defending those who don't take care of their bodies, and now trying to use the remote few who overtrain. You are lacking, KC.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I personally believe Obesity is classified as a disease for reasons of waylaying humiliation and embarrassment. It's a mental affliction and a failure of character more than anything in it's inception and later leads to a plethora of disease.

It is a mental affliction to be sure and when a person lets themselves go to the point where they are obese, it is a mental problem that has transferred over to a physical problem that just gets worse with ever falling self esteem.

You cannot become obese without taking in more calories than you burn on a regular basis at high levels.

There are zero obese people who do not overeat and who do not take in more calories than they use.

Fitness is another matter entirely.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    this, from the Wikipedia page, clearly written by a SD representative, should really tell u all:

"2007 – Grandmaster Sin Thé first teaches out Liu Xing Quan in Lexington, KY. He reveals that the Yang component is the final touches of Xing Yi system, hidden by the temple for hundreds of years because it involves the use of even greater and more complicated series of pressure point strikes. The Yin component is actually the top form of the Eagle Claw system and the first form of the Golden Snake style, which is his specialty.[citation needed] It also is the first style to really incorporate linked fa jin striking, whereas styles such as Chen-style t'ai chi ch'uan, Xingyiquan, and Baguazhang tend to use singular or dual fa jin strikes. Liu Xing routinely uses chains of eleven or more fa jin strikes to pressure points in series.[citation needed]"

if this heap of steaming doggie poo-poo, especially the last bit, doesn't simply scream BS fraud, I don't know what does...
    I'm surprised they didn't work Dim Mak in there somewhere...

EO

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Olson View Post

EO
    It's not a japanese word, so they can't apply it to their krotty foo.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I have the uber-metabolism. Though I guess it's starting to show some signs of slowing down.

I've known several people with genetic weight issues, I feel bad for them. I've seen what some of them eat in a day--I'd starve to death on it. It's hard for me to understand...some people shouldn't be fat, but other people really can't help it.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to get kicked by the woman in the picture that started all this, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Olson View Post

EO
    "fa jin strikes to pressure points"
    close enough right?

Obesity is an illness in that it is characterized as one, often times weight gain is due to steroids such as prednisone for pain and inflammation, and diabetes, more often Diabetes causes the weight gain not the other way around. So the next time one of you so called Macho wanna be warriors hurt your selves then dont take Motrin or Tylenol or a Dose pac etc just tough it out otherwise You are draining the Healthcare system of the $$ we could use to Give the Congress a raise. Being Obese is caused by Osteo arthritis due to lack of exercise as well . But dont get a Total Knee you might have to use the $$ from the Healthcare system. Just tough it out. Obesity isnt always due to just lazyness and diet there are genetic and health factors that go into it. and by the way Drake I will not discuss something with you that you have only read about you couldnt keep up with the facts heck you are brain washed like all those other poor fools who think they are fighting for freedom instead of the fat cats in washington. KC

I love it when someone's ugly side finally comes out. Good ol' KC finally revealed his inner ogre.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Joe friday

Watching the news this am made me think of this thread. They are accusing Mel Gibson of anti Semitic remarks, or against the Jews? well as long as every one agrees on here there is no need for this forum or this thread except to talk how much one agrees with the other. Last I heard we are in America or most of us are? Then in the US there is a thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. So in my opinion I will say what I think and feel and too bad if some one wants to call it the Inner Ogre. It is my opinion and I will say what I want . Period. As far as Mel Gibson goes "good for him for saying what he thinks" . All these wussses just want something to gripe and whine about. So if you dont like what I say then dont respond to it, if you disagree then disagree and then present your case, leaving others opinions and desires out of it. Express your own. Now some have not liked what I have said about the Obese of the world or the US. Too bad ! Get over it , we all have opinions. KC

you are fat?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

NOPE, but always striving to be better ! and You? "Who among us is without Flaw " Master Po KC