Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin The' admits in court he made it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    A hell of a lot of rationalization.
    Yes, I'm hearing that too, but really there is no rationalization on the origins anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Hopefully there will be a domino effect as all the fraudster TMA guys are busted one by one.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    But then, western boxing isn't like it was 80 years ago either.
    I thought you would know better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marques...ensberry_Rules

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxiana

sin the is not fraud. hes asian he is allowed to do dis

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    um...

seriously?

I mean, really? you actually are surprised to learn that it's not an "authentic" Shaolin-based art? I mean, it looks nothing like it, the entire story behind it is so obviously BS, and people on here w legitimate Shaolin-art lineage have been debunking it for years;

and you are surprised he fabricated it?

wow...
    I second the wow.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    um...

seriously?

I mean, really? you actually are surprised to learn that it's not an "authentic" Shaolin-based art? I mean, it looks nothing like it, the entire story behind it is so obviously BS, and people on here w legitimate Shaolin-art lineage have been debunking it for years;

and you are surprised he fabricated it?

wow...
    I saw a video of a shaolin do group going to china and indonesia. In china the shaolin monks did their demonstration and it was very similar to what you see as shaolin today. Very acrobatic, fast, etc. Then I saw students of the Indonesian school do their demo. Theirs seemed to be much more grounded and realistic for combat. And frankly it looked nothing like what was being shown in china. As a side note, the internal forms people in Indonesia were some of the best I've seen.
    The external forms shown in Indonesia were very similar to what we're taught. Just a thought.

shaolin boxing has not changed for over 500 years.

you are kidding right? all things change none or nothing stays the same
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

based on boxing manuscripts, shaolin boxing, and most northern chinese martial arts have not changed visually for 500 years.

conceptually northern martial arts has not changed for over 1000 years.

have you never found away to use a tech in a way that was not shown to you? if you have then your own art has changed, with each step the world changes
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

there is a difference between variation in technique, to learning karate, make up random forms, and calling it ancient kung fu.

one is called evolution. the other is called fraud. ancient military text calls it "a perverse act of evil" "demonic influences"

why is your attitude called "evil" "demonic" by ancient kung fu masters?

believe it or not, fraud like shaolin do existed in ancient times. people also became irrationally attached to their fraudulent teachers, indotrinated, just like today.
    ancient masters felt that effect on the minds is deeply disturbing, because common sense and view of reality is warped.

why were scams like shaolin do called "perverse act of evil" in ancient times?

you only live once, and if you devote many years to a fraudulent style, your entire life is wasted. ancient masters considered this a horrible crime.

many thousands of soldiers died in ancient times due to fraudulant teachers, so your style continues a long legacy of murderers and swindlers.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-31-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    many thousands of soldiers died in ancient times due to fraudulant teachers, so your style continues a long legacy of murderers and swindlers.
    Wasn't that what happened in the boxer rebellion when they were told qigong and magic liniment would protect them from bullets? Or am I getting my stories confused.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

that was different, all the kung fu teachers thought the world was ending, so they told their students that to commit suicide.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-31-2012 at 09:45 AM.

and they were right, all of our woulds are ending, and beginning at each and every moment..

sorry but i have been truly blessed by what i have learned, evil often lies in the intent and the only intent i must worry over is my own.

"I've been frequenting these forums for years and understand all the criticisms (and agree with many of them)"

and you STILL study Shaolin-Do?