Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin The' admits in court he made it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    JP has some skill. He's a good guy. I've sparred him and watched him spar his ass off in a moderate contact tournament, fighting 6 or 7 fights (max 3, 2 min rounds as usual) but in something like just a 2 hour span of time. Irrelevent of the source, he's no slouch.
    Thank-you. I knew you had a bad experience in the past. I think SD trained me fairly well all things considered. Would I have been "better" if I spent that time training another art (with a "verified" lineage)? Maybe, but I can't say that for certain. You get out of your training what you put into it. My shortcomings as a martial artist are my own.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    sin the throws sand on the ground, tell you its grain, and you will peck it.
    Now you're just trolling. Go back to the bridge and wait for the billy goats.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    whether he can fight or not doesnt matter. the point is about integrity, honesty, and truth.
    I thought the point was about finding value in your martial arts. If I am honest, truthful and full of integrity and train hard what else can I do? I can only control myself and my actions, not others.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Are you sure you just don't feel dumb deep inside and feel the need to justify all that time and money you put in to this style? That would make infinitely more sense.

I have seen SD and I would never train that. What I have seen has been weak.

Billy Blanks Thai Bo workout actually is a great workout and could help you in a fight in a very very limited way, but that doesn't make it a worth learning.
    The simple truth is that anyone who does exercises and hits a heavy bag will have a leg up on somebody who does nothing, but that doesn't make it an efficient way to learn how to fight.

Why do SD when you can do better for the same money and time put in? In fact I bet A real style would be cheaper. I learn authentic BakMei for 60 bucks a month. How much is SD a month anyways?

And for the rest of you...
    Do you think a class action suit to recover fees would be do-able? It was fraudulent after all and nobody actually got what they were told they were paying for.
    No I honestly don't. If I started training there because I wanted to learn authentic "shaolin" then I probably would feel stupid. For the first 5 years of my training under my first teacher we rarely talked about lineage or history. It was "get your stances lower, punch harder, keep your hands up." When I started training under the Mullins' it was "get lower, punch harder, keep your hands up" and the history and lineage and stories. I started discussing those things here and was educated on a great many of the criticims. But I kept focusing on the martial aspects because my teachers were teaching me correctly. You can go back and look at my posts and see that I was critical of many other SD teachers and how they were teaching their students.

I paid $20 a month for several years. Then I paid $40 a month. Every SD school charges its own amount. I'm sure the Soards charge more.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    MK your point is , ??????? not folowing the Duck thing . BTW a platypus is a conglomerant of animals it seems, so nothing is real . All of you guys are so sure that what u do is the real deal, well if your teacher did something and taught you something in a form different than what was originally done say a front kick instead of a side kick for example. So that is Lieing. So shold you be considered stupid if you find this to be true. Or just having wishful thinking and sincere dedication. Then u are the same . KC
    There is difference between a teacher changing a front kick to a side kick and a teacher who forces his students to venerate him "as you would the President of the United States" for his vast Shaolin knowledge who then turns out to be a complete fraud.

I dare you to go back and read that "Is Shaolin-Do for Real?" thread and, in light of your recent sea change, try not to cringe at all the rationalizations you guys were spouting for 11 years.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I have read much and said earlier I owe alot of apologies, but it seems that is not enough for you guys on here,. You all want to beat a dead horse, instead of offering to help those of us who are still wanting to train , find a teacher that is truthful, you choose to condemn and say nanananna told ya so. its like talking to a 3 year old. Some calling stupid and other things. Why is it that those that profess to care so much should relish the fact of what happened and then help them and the X SD people a new home to train in. Only one guy on this forum has offered to help with that 1. That was in a PM at that. WOW ! KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

I have read much and said earlier I owe alot of apologies, but it seems that is not enough for you guys on here,. You all want to beat a dead horse, instead of offering to help those of us who are still wanting to train , find a teacher that is truthful, you choose to condemn and say nanananna told ya so. its like talking to a 3 year old. Some calling stupid and other things. Why is it that those that profess to care so much should relish the fact of what happened and then help them and the X SD people a new home to train in. Only one guy on this forum has offered to help with that 1. That was in a PM at that. WOW ! KC

She had orgasms while hitting another woman with a pick axe in the chest. 10 years later she regretted it.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

MK posted a pic of his wife and said she hit someone with a pick ax. Again your points elude me, I trained hard and well and have no fear of anyone on this forum, so what ever i did get is prob superior though not real than most of the peoples on here. What is real is the skills I have cause a Kick in CLF Hung Gar Tang Lang or SD is still the same kick that will knock ur a$$ out.
    MK u really should take Gordon Liu off your avatar he is a Budhist and follows the principles of that Philosophy as you dont.

MK posted a pic of his wife and said she hit someone with a pick ax.

MK u really should take Gordon Liu off your avatar he is a Budhist and follows the principles of that Philosophy as you dont.
    Oh, the irony.

At least your screen name, a fake TV kung fu monk, is now befitting your reality.

So are you protecting what is most important at this time or just BS on a forum? Do my taxes pay u or what , dont tell me you are a well never mind , so your wife has a mullet like GMT too awesome. KC MK u are such a joke. I laugh in your gen direction. Peace to u my misguided friend.

MK your point is , ???????
    his point is that, for years, you and every other SD'r on here had the glaringly obvious flaws regarding SD's history and content pointed out to you all; yet despite this, you all blithely ignored what you were being told; and so now that the truth is out, when u hav no choice but to admit it, now u want to just live and let live; apprantly no one told u how things like this work...

I have read much and said earlier I owe alot of apologies, but it seems that is not enough for you guys on here,. You all want to beat a dead horse, instead of offering to help those of us who are still wanting to train , find a teacher that is truthful, you choose to condemn and say nanananna told ya so. its like talking to a 3 year old.
    wel, now u kno what it was like trying to explain to u all the obviously fraudulent nature of SD...
    look, the thing is, you don't "owe" any apologies - because you didn't do anything to offend anyone; so just saying that doesn't get u off any hook - there's no hook to get off; u basically held onto a perspective that was delusional; and now that the truth is out, u r going to just hav to suc it up and take whatever comes ur way; no one owes u any consideration - u can can just take it or leave it (and hey, if sumone offers to help u, great, but why wud u expect anyone to do that, after ignoring the "help" that was being offered to u for years?)

really? let me tell you, there are plenty of Buddhists who wud smack u silly far worse than this...

Every one talks such a big game on here. But few understand we are all in the same boat and true MA care about the others that train and the well being of others, I take nothing from any one, but I can at least know one person on here understands the true brotherhood of MA and isnt on here just to say see told ya. None the less I am putting myself out here for all of you to say what ever you want . The thing is I trained for many years prior to SD and will train many more. So what ever. Like they say sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never harm me. so peace to all and BTW we still dont know what the truth is in all this? KC

Stories

Stories permeat all styles and Martial ways, this exists in every style I have studied 7 Star < Hung Gar, Shotokan, Yoshukai, Aikido, Jeet Kune Do etc etc etc. So why should SD be any different, why should CLF or any art be different. They are not, all who study have heard these stories, ALL. Well I am still who I am before and after SD I take what was good and go from there. and yes SD did have good points as well as bad, what disturbes me the most is the Lie for Money. Thing. I like SD and all the stuff real or not, I made alot of good friends in it. It is sad and freeing as well. KC

I have read much and said earlier I owe alot of apologies, but it seems that is not enough for you guys on here,.

you owe yourself an apology.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

LOL. Why else do we train in a martial art?