Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rick Santorum almost calls Obama the "N" word

Santorum is being put forward to ensure Obama is elected.

It's that or the GOP has totally short circuited and actually thinks he's a good candidate despite the sky fairy rants, woman hating, racism and bible thumping stuff.

Seriously? Santorum or Romney is what's on offer?

America, you got some thinking to do. lol

Anyway, Congratulations to Barack Obama on being elected for a second term!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Ok first off, I wanted this to be true. I want to see Santorum say that. I want to see all politicians slip and say the things they normally only say in private.

BUT, after watching, to be fair, it could have been anything..
    Pretty much yeah. He has already cemented the fact that he is a completely and utter turd anyway so i dont see why this is big news.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Hi Syn7,

I agree that justice should be allowed to prevail. But it does not always happen. And media should not be trusted.

I really looked closely at the way that Rick Santorum was speaking because of how technology can be used to alter things. So far, the only person who can shed light on what was about to be said is Rick Santorum. Still, racism is alive and well in the USA. So, if he was about to say that, why get worked up? If anything, it is a reminder that we still have work to do in creating a better world. For me, I realize that media is not on the side of Rick Santorum in these elections. His republican opponents could be saying the N word every five seconds and it would not find its way to us.

The way I see it, Rick needs to take a trip to D.C. and blow the right people. He will have no problems after that.

mickey
    Yeah the Santorum crew is choosing to not dignify it with a respose.

For the record, it is not a faked vid. I've seen the whole speech. Well, most of it.

Besides, if it was a fake the Santurum people would have said so by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Two completly different subjects that both SCREAM the "N" Word
    Yeah but the police did such a horrible job collecting evidence at the scene that we may never know some things for sure.

BUT, self defense is NOT a valid defense if you started the fight. And you don't have to be violent to be the aggressor, just threatening. Stalking a boy with a gun is not defensive. A grown man with a car a gun and over 100 lbs on the kid, it isn't hard to draw conclusions based on that alone. I still think we should wait and see tho. One thing for sure is that the police need to STFU and stop leaking privileged information to the public DURING an investigation. Not cool. These idiots tainted the scene from the get go. They didn't even put up yellow tape at the scene. As far as we know the only real evidence of Zimmerman's condition is a police video. If it becomes admissible thats bad for Zimmerman cause the jury will see him in cuffs. Usually they don't do that. But because basically no proper investigation was done it may very well be the only credible photo evidence of Zimmerman's condition after the fact. Let me say this tho, for a man that claims he killed because he was being badly beaten, these Pigs better have a sh1tload of pictures of hius injuries. If not they should be fired and have all their benefits cancelled immediately. That is obstruction of justice. And we cannot be having people who are guilty of crimes as the police. IMO any officer charged of any crime should be suspended with pay(unless they are clearly monsters) and if convicted they should be canned with no nothing coming to them + they should pay the legal bill they forced on the taxpayer. This is not the case these days. I know of tons of cops who have been convicted of crimes and still kept their jobs. NOT COOL. And when you are a cop, fukcing a crime scene thru sheer negligence and idiocy should be a crime. Not just the malicious ones. If I break the law because I am stupid I won't get off any better than if I commit that same crime but I am not stupid. Motivation for a crime should A) Determine whether it was criminal or not. and B) not affect the sentencing.

Still, I think we should just wait and see what happens. For now...

If they acquit this man there will be a violent reaction. That much is obvious.

I love how Rep. Bobby Rush handled the floor tho, that was great gawker material. And of course the as$hole republicans didn't have to interpret the no hat clause to include hoodies(especially given the reason why he wore it), they chose to in order to shut this down. They will do anything and everything to shut Dem's up. Fair or not.
    Last edited by Syn7; 04-03-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    The Stand Your Ground statute, as ridiculous as it is, doesn't even apply in this situation in the slightest.

The moment Zimmerman got out of the car and started following his victim against the objections of the emergency dispatcher any claim of self defense is by definition out of the question. This son of a bitch stalked and murdered an unarmed teenager and wasn't even properly questioned afterwards, the integrity of the crime scene was not maintained, no evidence collected; there was no investigation until after the outrage.

The victim's past behavior has absolutely no bearing on this case whatsoever and is only being dug up to lend justification to the bigoted fear of young black men and the right wing in this country is gloating about how this somehow vindicates the cold blooded murder of an unarmed teenager. This country makes me fucking sick sometimes.

Agreed, but we still need to wait for somebody competent to take over and investigate this as properly as one can after originally the police fukced this up beyond recognition, before we finalize any judgments on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Santorum is being put forward to ensure Obama is elected.

It's that or the GOP has totally short circuited and actually thinks he's a good candidate despite the sky fairy rants, woman hating, racism and bible thumping stuff.

Seriously? Santorum or Romney is what's on offer?

America, you got some thinking to do. lol

Anyway, Congratulations to Barack Obama on being elected for a second term!
    Obama's victory is not a given and this election like any other will be decided by independent voters. Realistically, Obama and Romney are VERY similar in how they act and what they propose once they are elected. Where they mostly differ is in their campaign promises which neither intend to keep much of.

I think the biggest mistake the Dem's can make this cycle is to assume victory will be easy.

Also we all need to remember that this election is the first of it's kind. The funding is waaay different now. This is going to come down to money more than it will come down to ideology. Fox news started their own propaganda money machine when they reported Obama would have a billion dollars. Now all these Republicans will start giving more in fear that Obama will buy an election.

Mark my words, call me on it later. This won't be as easy as so many seem to think.

The N word was just a racial designation at one time until some fool came up with this politically correct stuff. Just slang for Negro, which is what black people were called back than. It is a racial designation, not a slur.
    How many of you remember the signs above restruant doors saying Negro's to the side door. Or no blacks allowed in this area? I clearly remember these things because I would always go to the negro section to eat or get take out because at times I would be told to go around to the side or back. Then again, a lot of places would simply not serve blacks or asians. I was a Jap, period. No one liked Japs since it was so shortly after the big war. In public areas, like courthouses and such, the drinking fountains were also seperate. If you were caught drinking from the wrong fountain you would be put in jail and fined heavily. If you were black, you would also get your a$$ whipped. I used to pee on a rag and rub it all over the mouthpiece of the white only fountains.
    I determined later that it was simply phalic envy. White folks have such little bitty winkies
    Jackie Lee

Dude......

It's offensive because when people utter that word they intend offence. If I call you a twinky with that same bitterness and intend it is just as offensive.

the word "Negro" is latin for black or dark. The word Nigg*r has always been used as an offence. those who say Negro get a pass IMO even tho lots will consider it inconsiderate because of the other form of the word. Nigg*r has never been intended as a friendly thing till they took it over themselves.