Thread: remember this iron palm guy

remember this iron palm guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulXzfJq3Dd0

alot of people were asking about the dit da jow he uses. i was given the formula some time ago from someone who knows him and just kept it to myself. i had to do alot of work to get this. My goal is to keep the tradition alive,so i am giving his formula here.some of the ingredients are obscure,but they can be obtained,you just have to get the right herbalist.remember though,the jow formula is only 1 small part of the equation.it helps to open the channels,strengthen the structure,increase blood flow and heal damage.the main part is the conditioning,wolfes law in full effect and the mind body connection. i have been training in iron palm for over 5years. my brothers and i are very versed in every type of iron palm you could do.we have dedicated ourselves to this almost lost skill and want to preserve it.most out there just fake it,even the supposed chinese masters,like this guy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohwwPRSgkKI

and guys like "irvin soto" the sup[posed iron palm "warlord" LOL,LOL
    anyway enough of my rant ,on to the good stuff.

Gou teng 152g dan shen 152g hong hua 152g
    lang ya cao 228g di long 152g xiang pi 190g
    luo de da 152g shi da gong lao 228g ru xiang 114g
    wu jia pi 190g tou gu cao 152g jiang jun cao 152g
    chuan wu 152g shi liu pi 152g mu gua pi 152g
    chuan duan 152g long gua hua 114g peng zhua 1 pair
    da mu er 152g wei zhen xian 152g hua qian 152g
    di gu pi 152g wu ming yi 152g ming fan 152g
    cao wu 152g he tao pi 190g tu bie chong 76g
    zhui feng teng 114g lao he cao 152g

in case you require it in chinese to take to your herbalist
    it is my hope someone gets some good use out of this.

金钩藤 四两 丹参 四两 红花 四两
    狼牙草 六两 地龙 四两 象皮 五钱
    落得打 四两 十大功劳 六两 乳香 三两
    五加皮 五钱 透骨草 四两 将军草 四两
    生川乌 四两 石榴皮 四两 木瓜皮 四两
    川续断 四两 龙瓜花 三两 鹏爪 一付
    大木耳 四两 威震仙 四两 花铅 四两
    地骨皮 四两 无名异 四两 明矾 四两
    生草乌 四两 核桃皮 五钱 地鳖虫 二两
    追风藤 三两 老鹳草 四两

I can also fill any herbal formula and beat ANY competitor

www.coilingdragon.com
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Well whaddya know, I fill this one as well! But Dale will beat my price...

FWIW, I have gathered some feedback on this formula from some of my students who have made their way through a batch. For anyone interested in that feedback, feel free to contact me.

Remind people that Dit Da Jow will not give you iron palms. It's for healing after training.

I know that seems silly to some of you, but I don't think that some of you will be surprised by how people think of Kung Fu processes and how long things take etc.

There is a whole "take a pill" line of thinking that is pervasive in society that impedes good growth and development if gradual and progressive building of body and mind.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by teetsao View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulXzfJq3Dd0

alot of people were asking about the dit da jow he uses. i was given the formula some time ago from someone who knows him and just kept it to myself. i had to do alot of work to get this. My goal is to keep the tradition alive,so i am giving his formula here.some of the ingredients are obscure,but they can be obtained,you just have to get the right herbalist.remember though,the jow formula is only 1 small part of the equation.it helps to open the channels,strengthen the structure,increase blood flow and heal damage.the main part is the conditioning,wolfes law in full effect and the mind body connection. i have been training in iron palm for over 5years. my brothers and i are very versed in every type of iron palm you could do.we have dedicated ourselves to this almost lost skill and want to preserve it.most out there just fake it,even the supposed chinese masters,like this guy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohwwPRSgkKI

and guys like "irvin soto" the sup[posed iron palm "warlord" LOL,LOL
    anyway enough of my rant ,on to the good stuff.

Gou teng 152g dan shen 152g hong hua 152g
    lang ya cao 228g di long 152g xiang pi 190g
    luo de da 152g shi da gong lao 228g ru xiang 114g
    wu jia pi 190g tou gu cao 152g jiang jun cao 152g
    chuan wu 152g shi liu pi 152g mu gua pi 152g
    chuan duan 152g long gua hua 114g peng zhua 1 pair
    da mu er 152g wei zhen xian 152g hua qian 152g
    di gu pi 152g wu ming yi 152g ming fan 152g
    cao wu 152g he tao pi 190g tu bie chong 76g
    zhui feng teng 114g lao he cao 152g

in case you require it in chinese to take to your herbalist
    it is my hope someone gets some good use out of this.

金钩藤 四两 丹参 四两 红花 四两
    狼牙草 六两 地龙 四两 象皮 五钱
    落得打 四两 十大功劳 六两 乳香 三两
    五加皮 五钱 透骨草 四两 将军草 四两
    生川乌 四两 石榴皮 四两 木瓜皮 四两
    川续断 四两 龙瓜花 三两 鹏爪 一付
    大木耳 四两 威震仙 四两 花铅 四两
    地骨皮 四两 无名异 四两 明矾 四两
    生草乌 四两 核桃皮 五钱 地鳖虫 二两
    追风藤 三两 老鹳草 四两
    That first guy was pretty good but I think he should use his other hand a bit...for alot of things.Very good formula, thank you
    "Wing Chun is a bell that appears when rung.

happy tiger-you are welcome. my bro and i wrote 2 books on jow formulas 2 years ago. almost 100 external and internal formulas in 2 vol. the first books of their kind. we decided to break out and share all the formulas we had except just a few we didnt have permission to release,to help disseminate this info into the public,to further the art and keep it alive. secrets do not further the art. i understand in some cases there are certain teachings and techniques you just dont share with everyone, but when it comes to dit da jow, it is really nothing special. i used to think it was some big deal, but the westerners make a bigger deal of it than the chinese do. no one is out "steal" another schools formula, that is just rediculous,there are no secret formulas. what we have found is,when someone would give us a"secret" formula,it was just a variation,or the exact same thing as another formula,and they thought,on both sides,they aere the only ones with it,LOL. there are only so many herb combinations you can come up with,so inavariably,even on accident,you could come up with the secret formulas on your own,if you know herbs. dale and josh both have formulas they created,and are just as good as anything else you could get. so people saying,"you never get the real formula" have no idea what they are talking about.

Teetsao, are you ever going to get your website back up?

My iron palm is progressing. No bricks yet, it will come. I did finally find some iron ore though.

yes i am sorry,i have so many irons in the fire right now i forget things. i dont hardly ever get over here anymore,i am constantly traiing and picking up new stuff and working on old stuff.
    the new site is . www.theils.org
    please come over and look around. we just released a new dvd and have 3 more on the way. my bagua teacher rick pickens has a new book from paladin press scheduled for release this year and we have 2 seminars on iron palm and iron shirt lined up already for may and june. busy,busy ,busy. but we are never to busy to answer questions or help anyone needing it. hope you enjoy the new site.

Rodney,
    Where will the seminars be held? I would enjoy hooking up with you guys again if the location is close.

Good start on the website. I really like the first page.

Any news on how the magazine is progressing?
    Last edited by mooyingmantis; 04-08-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

i will be in cincinatti again in may, iw ill give you the exact date in about 2 weeks. then in st louis in june. maybe more this year i think after june. prob. some fall seminars.

Ok, I broke my first brick this morning with my left hand no less. (Im right handed)

awsome. keep training and if you need any help feel free to contact me.