Thread: Kellie Everts 1974 Photo

Threaded View

Kellie Everts 1974 Photo

Greetings,

I just discovered this person a few days ago while browsing for books on female bodybuilding. Though weightlifting and women are not new, she claims to be the one who ushered in the sport of competitive body building for women in the 1970's. I have never read anything about this person in any of the bodybuilding magazines I have been scouring since the late 1970's (and I am not saying she is lying). She was involved in the Miss Nude Universe, she has been a professional stripper, and has posed nude in Playboy magazine. According to her bio, she has lifted weights since she was in her teens. While there is a lot more that can be written about this person and the spiritual direction she has taken her life, I am linking a news photo of her taken in 1974. What is odd about the photo is that she looks like an incredibly mutant aberration to the time, as if she arrived from the future. Her build definitely suggests that she lifted weights. Her site features photos that are not suitable for work. But this photo, for the aforementioned reasons, is my favorite. I think it is the best one she has ever taken. The only other healthy comparative to how great she looks in this photo would be those taken of the late Steve Reeves. Check out the guys in the background. They ain't about to look at the other chick in the photo:

http://www.kellieeverts.com/articles/msbbclip01.php

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 04-23-2012 at 06:41 AM.