Thread: TWS, or Split Science E-book?

TWS, or Split Science E-book?

I have come across this (and several like it) Ebook that claims you can achieve the full side-splits in a matter of weeks. Its called Split Science, or TWS, by Dean Vegas. Does anyone know if there is any proof of this working or has anyone tried it and it does/doesn't work? I would love to get to the full splits, as right now I am still many inches from my junk touching the ground
    OR....is there any method that you know of that works besides traditional static stretching?
    Thanks ahead for the input guys

p.s. here is the link http://provensplits.com/
    Last edited by White_Ape; 04-23-2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: forgot to add link
    I came out of a Cave.
    I stole a Peach.
    I peeped at a feast over there......and over there.....

Supposedly dynamic stretching is more "splits indusive" than static but whatever.
    You are as flexible as you need to be.
    But if doing the splits is a goal then I would think that a combination of BOTH and daily stretching is the way, barring any anatomical issue that may not allow you to do it or may require a slower process.

Get it and let us know.
    Last edited by sanjuro_ronin; 04-23-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Man I hate sales pages with long skinny formatting like that.

But it obviously works or people wouldn't do it.

To be honest, that one isn't that bad.

I expected it to be like this:

----------------------------------------------------

Hello, my friend.

I used to be just like you

I was a LOSER.

With NO FRIENDS.

And I COULDN'T DO THE SPLITS!!

But then I discovered the SECRET to doing the splits in JUST TWO WEEKS!

(pic of me.jpg)

But before we go into that, let me tell you a bit about myself first.

I'm just like you.

Just a regular guy (who can't do the splits).

Most of my friends at karate class can do the splits, and they get laid ALL THE TIME!

Coincidence? I think NOT.

[Testimonial]

[Testimonial]

After only TWO WEEKS, I can now do the splits.

I can kick my opponents in the head.

I make $500 a day.

And I get get laid CONSTANTLY.

If you're tired of being a stupid ugly loser who can't do the splits, click HERE to order my product.

BUT WAIT!!!!11!1!one!!

If you order in the next 45 minutes, I will throw in the following FREE CRAP that is worth $32,582.38. FOR FREE!!!

FREE CRAP #1 - Some stupid crappy eBook

FREE CRAP #2 - Some other nonsense

Are you ready to take charge of your life, learn to do the splits, and get laid all the time?

CLICK THIS BIG ORANGE BUTTON TO ORDER NOW!!!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------

Look, it's not that this product is good or bad. I have no idea. I've never heard of it.

It's just that 99% of eBook products are worthless garbage, and they all have that same exact type of sales page.

But again, it makes sales, so people do it.

Anyone on the internet can pretend to be an expert in anything in order to try and sell you some crap. Review can be faked, or can just be lies.

And come on, did that sales page even tell you anything at all, or did it just tell you how awesome your life will be when you learn to do the splits?

Who is that guy?

How does his method work?

What makes it different from other methods?

How do you know he didn't just copy someone else's product (which is what 99% of eBook products are, anyway. People claim to be "experts" but are really just selling a rewritten version of someone else's work).

I didn't see any information that would make me want to buy that book at all on that page.

I saw a lot of testimonials.

I saw a lot of people doing the splits.

I saw that he is selling a book that supposedly teaches you to do the splits.

But I didn't learn anything about the product at all.

You have to keep in mind that that type of salespage is aimed at the 80% of people who don't think, and are just like "uhhh... me want to learn to do teh splitz. Hay, this guy sez he will teech me! I BUY HIS BOOK!"

Most sales of that type of thing target the 80% because that is where the money is. They don't care about product quality or providing good information, they just care about making sales.

I also didn't see any money back guarantee. Most eBook products have a money back guarantee which at least provides a little safety net. However, the sellers bank on the fact that most people don't take advantage of money back guarantees. It's the same way infomercials make a ton of money selling crappy products that don't work. People are too lazy to ask for their money back, and it was "only $19.99" or whatever, so they just let it go.

So, based on that page, I wouldn't buy it.

If you want a recommendation, Pavel Tsatsouline has some legit books on flexibility which cover doing the splits. And they are real books that you can find in the library. And he is a real strength coach and athlete.
    Last edited by I Hate Ashida Kim; 04-23-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

wow....do you sell e-books? If not I think you'd be hella good at it! lmao!
    I did try researching "Dean Vegas" with not much success. And any info on that particular product was just as scarce. I won't buy it, but I was just testing the water to see if maybe it was legit.
    maybe....
    maybe I should sell an e-book, about researching e-books....and reveal all my secrets to success....
    I came out of a Cave.
    I stole a Peach.
    I peeped at a feast over there......and over there.....

Just one statement in the web page is enough to me away from the ebook -

Suspended Splits Cold

It is against good training method. Period.

I have just achieved near full side leg split just last February. It is two inches from the floor. I strongly believe that ultimately it is the shape of our hip joints that determines how far we can stretch. So when I reach my limit in stretching, I dare not apply more force to go further. Otherwise, ...

KC
    Hong Kong