Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: challenge matches

Blah blah blah zzzzzzz
    I find lots of things funny......idiots for instance.

You must bust a rib every time you look in the mirror.

Look you started your post with sht talking so i decided to make my post to troll you. And it worked. Thanks for the moment of entertainment.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

mmmm....trolliscious.....

Look sonny
    If your trying to tell me I cant post an opinion that differs to your...you can go f##k yourself sweetie....no one hiding behind a keyboard gives me orders!!
    As for my looks.....I think the reason you "troll" people is your a sad ugly little loser with too much time on your hands.

I know that was meant for Lucas but i agree with Chris m. Look Lucass if you wanna throw your weight around on this forum and bully people, your're gonna find trouble. We still got some unsettled business from a couple of weeks back and i gotta say, you're getting to high and mighty for your own good.

Who's that knocking on your door? Yeah, that's right ME MF !!!

Lol you are way too easy man. You can spew all the sewage you want. Cant effect me like i so obviously have you. And i believe in freedom of speech and expression. I. An American. So please share yours. What i was getting at is that you started talking smck so i trolled you. And it was easy. I even got you degraded to slinging uneducated personal insults. Classic. Please by all means keep going.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    I know that was meant for Lucas but i agree with Chris m. Look Lucass if you wanna throw your weight around on this forum and bully people, your're gonna find trouble. We still got some unsettled business from a couple of weeks back and i gotta say, you're getting to high and mighty for your own good.

Who's that knocking on your door? Yeah, that's right ME MF !!!
    oh ya? Well ill knife fight u too beotch. Bring it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    oh ya? Well ill knife fight u too beotch. Bring it !!!
    whoa! who said knives? i got a family to support. Can we use blunt objects only, preferably foam ones? And no hitting the face.

You dont believe in freedom of speech, only yours!!
    As for playing high n mighty about insults, dont like em dont throw em mug!!
    I always seem to find on these forums pretend hardmen who like to throw their "internet" toughness around-southern gungfu that means you!!-yet when it comes down to it they stay hidden behind keyboards.....if your ever in England let me know and I will happily cross hands, other than that point your "fingers of fury" up your pooper

oh man you totally got me. you won the internet. it hurts

you're a silly man. all your accusations are unfounded. i already told you i live in oregon pm me when u show up. i never asked to fight you but if you want to fight me, its knives in the park by my house, pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    whoa! who said knives? i got a family to support. Can we use blunt objects only, preferably foam ones? And no hitting the face.
    we can use foam but we are going to dip them in sap and roll them in shards of chris' broken dreams.

we got off on the wrong foot chris m. im sorry for busting your balls. really i am. if you know what internet trolling is, then you know what just went down. if not, then you will one day.

whats really funny is how wrong you are about me. but its all good cuz we dont know each other. anywho....i dont really care. and no, i think you should always speak your mind, i dont censor anyone and i dont think my opinions more valuable than anothers. but i was right that you came in throwing lame arse insults so i trolled you.

Right...what's all this then?

Nothing?

Very well, I'll keep moving along.

Be kind to each other. Especially, be kind to me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

Nothing?

hey screw you buddy, wanna knife fight me? what do you think you're a mod here or something?...oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

Nothing?

Of course, the nosy Canadian has to peek in to see if there's a hockey game goin' on. Bugger off eh!! I hear there's beer and beaver tails in the wing chun forum. Let us be with our challenge matches.