Thread: AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER – THE PROMISE PART 1 Autographed by Gene Luen Yang winners

AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER – THE PROMISE PART 1 Autographed by Gene Luen Yang winners

Congratulations to our winners. Thanks to the good people from Dark Horse Comics for providing the prizes.

Sunny H. - Jamison, PA
    Jeff K. – San Antonio, TX
    Ken R. - Keyport, NJ
    Michael S. - Lawrence, MA
    Beth T. - Woodstock, GA

For more on this book, see our Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise by Gene Yang thread.

Click here to see our current online sweepstakes.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you very much for this book. My 3 boys got home from school yesterday and " fought" over who was going to get to read it first. They are 17, 14 and 9. They said it was awesome. Today when they got in the car 2 of my boys told me they have a list of friends that want to borrow it.
    Perfect prize. Thanks again.
    Beth T

I'd just like to stop by and say

Thank you so much! Receiving this in the mail made the days of both my little brother and me. He's 8 years old and cannot wait to read it, especially since it's been signed by one of the foremost comic book writers in the world.

Although I'm heading off to college next year, I hope that this copy of The Promise will serve to stay by his side, teaching him, through the coming years.

Thank you.

"The universe just loves proving me wrong doesn't it?"-Sokka

What can I say??? Except THANK YOU!!!! I usually never win anything so when I came home to find out that I was a winner in the contest I was ecstatic. I want to send my biggest THANKS from the bottom of my heart to Gene Ching and all the Good Folks at KungFuMagazine.Com as well as those from Dark Horse Comics and Gene Luen Yang. All of you guys/gals are awesome. Being a martial artist and a huge fan of Avatar my pours are oozing with joy. This is a moment in my life I will never forget and I really can't thank you guys enough for you kindness and generosity. Bruce Lee said it best ”Real living is living for others.” and you guys certainly demonstrate this concept through your work. I'm glad I came across the site and I look forward to visiting it on a daily basis. THANK YOU once again

Be Water My Friends,
    Michael S.