Thread: Pulled my groin

**Little*Dragon** Guest

Pulled my groin

Yep the title says it all. It was my second class of Wing Chun and we were doing round kicks on the heavy bag. I have never been too flexible on my right side. I could feel it starting to strain and then pop...it feels like someone hit my right nut with a hammer. Any one got any advice for treatment? I am icing it now. Should i see the doc? :(

Little Dragon

joedoe Guest
    You'll go blind doing that kind of thing :D

I know how painful that can be. You are probably better off going to see a physiotherapist.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Ford Prefect Guest
    Be wary of hairy palms. See sports doctor.

Nexus Guest
    Go get a professional massage. They usually cost somewhere between 75-150 per hour. They can actually put the muscles back in place that are pulled when you have a pulled groin. When I was on the wrestling team in HS, guys would get pulled groins and you would go get a massage. They grab muscles around your crotch and put them back in place, and the very next day your back on the mat feeling fine.

- Nexus

Freedom is what you do with what is done to you. - Sartres

**Little*Dragon** Guest

feeling better

Hi all

Well, today I feel much better. I have class tommorrow but I am not sure if I should go or not. I doubt that I will be able to do any kicks at all. About how long does it take for one of these thinks to heal?

Little Dragon

IronFist Guest
    DÃ*mn, oh man that would **** me off.

I hope you get better soon, Little Dragon.

Iron

wufupaul Guest

Pulled groin

I pulled my groin muscle several years ago, a guy did a scoop kick on me, hit my upper inner thigh, and my groin muscles tightened up. It was sore for several days,but after about a week, I could barely noticed it.

"But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, cause I'm going to ram it into your stomach!"-Arnold Schwarzenegger

soy Guest
    You were doing round kicks on your second class? Your teacher is incompetant.

Sharky Guest

erm..

more like; you're doing round kicks in wing chun?

================================================== =
    The battle started with a grapple, he had real long hair so a grabbed a hand full, and chopped 'em in the Adams-apple, his partner in back of you tried to attack you, so I'ma twist 'em up like a pret-zel then I'ma tag you/I can't believe he wanna grapple again, I swung 'em around like I was dancing wit 'em, put his arms in back of his head and snapped 'em again, I fractured his limbs and put em in the figure-"6 subtracted from 10"...

**Little*Dragon** Guest
    It was just part of a conditioning drill. We were divided into teams of 4 and went thru a series of 3 bags. First bag...3 front kicks,2nd bag 3 round kicks,3rd bag 3 side kicks.

Little Dragon