Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cindy Carino

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    Now there's an unintended pun.

personally I like a woman that takes pride in her appearance... especially hot women that are into the martial arts. That's a rarity out here in Michigan. Most womenz that get into the martial arts are pretty darn fugly here in the mitten state.
    Here, here.
    Women that are strong, intelligent and confident ( with reason, not delusion) are very sexy.
    It takes serious "cojones" to model, period !
    To know that every part of you is being scrutinized...
    I have a certain amount of respect for models in the fitness profession, far more than those in the clothing industry.
    We all know how much hard work it takes to look good.
    As for "enhancements", I am not a fan, simply because I am an "ass man" BUT I think that what a woman does with her body is her business and I know many a woman that has had them done for various reasons and none of them were vane.
    One must respect if one wishes to be respected.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

A few moons ago I used to work at this prinitng company in St. Pete, Fl. One of the accounts we had was a womans fitness mag. When I used to go there to pick up proofs or drop off materials some of the conversations I was privy too where disheartening. The stress some of the models were put or put themselves under to look the part was heavy indeed. Mad props to the fitness models!

Cindy in action!

Mofolactic ft. G-Ta - Haa! **Official Video** - Fukra Exposed
    Well, it ain't quite nachos, but close enough. Cindy pours Kurkure over herself in slow motion to this Bhangra Dub Step vid. <3
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    No luck with the women, eh? Gosh I wonder why.

Seriously, you do realize that Cindy is a real person and is aware of this thread. She's a professional so I'm sure she's not that offended and is used to the impolite. But, like with any of our models, I was trying to get her to participate in the discussion here. Not likely now. Syn7, from all the gentlemen here on the forum (and all the real playas too) we blackball you out of the wingman club.

Sometimes, it's like I'm hosting this party, and I invite a few hot ladies by, and then some tactless member just denigrates them. Now I realize it's easy to objective beautiful women when you haven't known that many of them, but for the sake of everyone here, try not to be too boorish with our models. It's hard enough finding martial arts models. Please try not to make my job any harder than it is already.
    Haha. All good. I do ok.

I'm just honest and it has got me in trouble before, but I don't really care. I keeps it real and I keeps it close.

Cindy, if you see this, that was not a criticism of you specifically and you are a very attractive woman. I doubt you get many complaints on that level. Good luck doin your thing.

ok?

More Cindy in action!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Well, that was original...
    Rap videos...sheesh.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

aaahhhh that was brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Well, that was original...
    Rap videos...sheesh.
    "There's a certain eloquence to renting yachts and surrounding the star with sexy, beautiful women."

Excerpt from Chapter one of the tried and true techniques of the Rap video producer.

I actually do a lot of music stuff on the side http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5044079/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1 and that is really an old stand by.

Same thing with making sure you get a lot of footage of the drummer if you're doing rock.

Cindy is competing for Face Of The Globe

She asked me to pass word, so all you KFM facebookers, give our ol' shirt model a
    'like'.

Face Of The Globe
    Cindy Australia

*PLEASE LIKE THE PAGE FIRST THEN THE PHOTO* This finalist will be competing in the World finals of Face Of The Globe being held in Disneyland Paris on Friday 25th October 2013.

You can vote for your favourite finalists by first 'liking' our page, www.Facebook.com/FaceOfTheGlobePage , and then liking the photo of your choice.

Voting ends at 9pm (GMT) on Saturday 18th October 2013. The finalist with the highest amount of 'likes' when the voting ends, will be awarded the Miss Peoples Choice award and presented with her sash at the contest on 25th October in Disneyland. The winner of the Miss Peoples Choice award will also gain 3 points towards the overall score. The runner up will be awarded 2 points and 2nd runner up 1 point.

You can purchase tickets to support your favourite finalist online at www.FaceOfTheGlobe.com

Please share the photos also to help support your finalist in getting more 'likes'.

DON'T FORGET - Like the page AND the photo or your vote may not be counted!!

Good luck everyone!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    Now there's an unintended pun.

personally I like a woman that takes pride in her appearance... especially hot women that are into the martial arts. That's a rarity out here in Michigan. Most womenz that get into the martial arts are pretty darn fugly here in the mitten state.
    Ah yes...and I am one of those hotties that turned into a fuggly *sigh*. At least my husband thinks I'm hot! And my classmates know I can fight
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong