Thread: Vegan Ling Zhi Capsules

Vegan Ling Zhi Capsules

It looks like the new health craze being sold on the internet now is ganoderma pills. Does anyone know if they're worth buying, and if so can anyone recommend a good supplier of the vegan/vegetarian capsules since they vary so widely in price?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Well What About Vegan Bone Pills?

A little help, please...

How about a "meat lingzhi" instead?

This is so wrong, but it's the last Monday of 2012, so that's my excuse.

China Confuses Sex Toy For Legendary Mushroom, Broadcasts it on Local News
    Jun 21, 2012 by Steven

When residents of a small village near the Shaanxi provincial capital of Xi’an unearthed a strange fungus-like object while drilling an oil well last week, they decided to ask for the help of their local TV station to identify it.

Arriving on the scene is charming young female reporter Ye Yunfengu who, after speaking with the villagers and examining the long, meaty object, explains that online sources suggest it may actually be “meat lingzhi”, the legendary mushroom sought out by Emperor Qingshi as an essential ingredient in his quest to create an elixir of immortality.

But when the report aired the following Sunday, many viewers instantly realized that you don’t need a degree in mycology to put a name to this specimen and that this “mystery mushroom” is actually a discarded masturbation toy.

“At about 80m deep, we dug out this long, flesh object. It’s got a nose and an eye, but we have no idea what it is!” spoke one worker as he grasped the dirtied pink sex toy by the shaft.

Ye added her own observations: “This looks like a type of fungus with mushroom heads on both ends. On this side, you can see what look like a pair of lips and on the other side it has a small hole that goes through to the other end.”

We can determine here that the villagers must be as naive as the young reporter because any normal person would be rolling on the ground with laughter by now. At one point, one of the villagers even mentions: “Even my 80-year-old neighbor says he has never seen anything like this before.”

Understandably, the video quickly went viral after being aired, turning the Xi’an TV station and poor young Ye into the laughing stock of the Chinese internet.

The next day, embarrassed producers of the TV program that the report aired on issues a formal apology to viewers, stating: “Our reporter is young and inexperienced in the ways of the world. We reported inaccurate information and would like to express our deepest gratitude to everyone for their criticism and correction. Please forgive us for our mistake.”

China news confuses rubber vagina/anus for special mushroom (SUBTITLED)
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

The video for that is fucking hilarious!!!
    If it's not real, pure genius. If it is real, absolute morons. Like beyond what can be said in words. The epitome of idiot!

Ok so yeah it looks like a mushroom maybe at a glance. But these guys are looking it over, taking measurements with awe. It looks like a pussy, I mean COME ON!!! Have they never been laid or looked at their own???