Thread: stretching exercises

stretching exercises

I gues many of us like to do the split like we see many people do.

But I gues this is for many of us a dream, because it needs many patient and many many many daily training.

Are there people who stretch daily?
    And people who could tell, I did it in 1year, 6 months or ..........

Also do you follow the stretches you learn in your club or you checked allready, Bill wallace stretching or jean frennete or anyone's workout?

Thanks in advance,
    Hanak

I do stretching exercises daily (except in holidays). They will be deep stretching and more exercises if I do strong exercises on the day. In other days, they will be light stretching and less exercises.

Regards,

KC
    Hong Kong

I have a Total Gym like the one Chuck Norris uses. About 10 minutes on this thing and you have a high heart rate and burning muscles. It will quickly and easily work every muscle you have. I use it daily with few exceptions. Before I start I will stretch, and when done I will again stretch. Stretching limbers you up well and allows good blood flow. Afterwards your muscles will be swolen and tightened, so stretching will relax them and again allow good blood flow. Blood flow is extremely important. Unless you are destined to fight professionally you do not need to work out like you are trying to kill yourself. It is not important and for what it is worth, only looks good on you. It is of no benefit otherwise. Being physically fit and healthy means a great deal more.
    As we age we lose a lot of our physical prowess, and that happens even when we work out real hard. In fact, there is always the possibility of simply wearing out your joints and body parts. Stretching joints so that we can do things like splits will not really serve you later in life, and eventually you will lose that too.
    Jackie Lee