Thread: The Martial Arts Show - NEC Birmingham UK

The Martial Arts Show - NEC Birmingham UK

TMAS is here in the UK at the weekend and I'm curious to see who is going to this two day Martial Arts expo?

I will be there with a small Troupe as we have been invited to do a 10min set on the Lei Tai

http://www.themartialartsshow.com/
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

I will be there supporting my Mantis and Taiji Sifu, Derek Frearson and ITSWA. I am happy to chat about wing chun and other arts as well.

I will probably be lurking around the WUSHU DIRECT Stall while not engaged in demos and stuff.

Hope to see many of you there.

Oh and I will have some Polyproplene Buttlerfly Knives for sale and general inspection

Paul
    www.moifa.co.uk

I'll be there on the saturday Spencer, doing a few sessions on the Lei Tai myself helping out my Sifu. Be good to catch up, likewise Paul.
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Great news guys! It will be good to see you both and maybe get a photo for the Forum too?!

So the 'postpone until October' thing was just a promotional blip??!! It did get me worried coz the hotel is booked and everything...
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Great news guys! It will be good to see you both and maybe get a photo for the Forum too?!

So the 'postpone until October' thing was just a promotional blip??!! It did get me worried coz the hotel is booked and everything...
    Nope that's the MMA live show. The sister show that was supposed to be on at the same time. It got postponed at the last minute. The MAS is on as scheduled
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by wingchunIan View Post
    Nope that's the MMA live show.
    I did think that as the landing page for the site has changed and a few words were exchanged between the fellas on Facebook. Thanks for the heads up though.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Well you won't be seeing Tim Larkin there.

US self-defence expert banned from entering UK

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Well you won't be seeing Tim Larkin there.

US self-defence expert banned from entering UK
    Very interesting bit of press, but I feel that TMAS isn't really losing out there (?) Personally, I have never heard of the dude

I think this years focus has been redirected towards the more 'Traditional' Martial Arts, which IMHO is quite refreshing actually.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術