Thread: daughter and i practicing wing chun

daughter and i practicing wing chun

sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    Would love to see the video, but the link don't work ... comes up as youtube validation error.

try this time

sincerly, eddie

You big bully... jk...lol. It's good to see you training your daughter. I trained my 4 daughters.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

daugther and i practicing wing chun

Who did your dad learn wing chun from anyway ? You ' re doing good keep it up , and you ' ll be good one day . Well lets put it this way , the day you can beat your father in chi sao training , is the day you ' re progessing .

training daughter

phil, she laughed, she says i am a bully lol, she actually loves every minute of it so far and her hands are getting really quick. i really want her to stick with it so i'm not trying to push her too far, i just keep it fun and relaxed and it seems to be working.

lance i was trained by my father, sifu ed berger of atlanta ga he has a website ck it out. pops is my best friend, it was great growing up with such a talented martial artist.
    my father was trained by sifu jason lau. my dad started his training under him in the 70's when his school was on flatbush ave in new york.

i was a little kid then and i have memories of running around the school while everyone was training and sifu lau was yelling at me lol!! they are fond memories now
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Redmond View Post
    You big bully... jk...lol. It's good to see you training your daughter. I trained my 4 daughters.
    Phil you sure your not Mr Han training your four daughters personal bodyguards or something

phil, she laughed, she says i am a bully lol, she actually loves every minute of it so far and her hands are getting really quick. i really want her to stick with it so i'm not trying to push her too far, i just keep it fun and relaxed and it seems to be working.

lance i was trained by my father, sifu ed berger of atlanta ga he has a website ck it out. pops is my best friend, it was great growing up with such a talented martial artist.
    my father was trained by sifu jason lau. my dad started his training under him in the 70's when his school was on flatbush ave in new york.

i was a little kid then and i have memories of running around the school while everyone was training and sifu lau was yelling at me lol!! they are fond memories now
    Cool two of my daughter still remember some of their Wing Chun. I visited the Flatbush school a couple of times where Jason Lau taught when I was studying with Duncan Leung. Jason's students kept that area safe. ;-) I remember that. You come from a good lineage.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

daughter and i practice wing chun

deehaye , training your daughter in martial arts such as wing chun is the best gift a father can ever give to a daughter . And for the father to inspire the daughter into training for the purpose of personal development . Well , wing chun was development by a women anyway , but very useful for a man in general . If I was a father of a daughter or a son , I would teach my children self defense , so that they can learn how to really defend themselves .
    So good for you deejaye . My dad only taught me some boxing and the facts of life . I had to learn martial arts on my own for self defense purposes . In both middle and highschool , I was bullied and beaten up too . Ofcoarse , in 5th grade this shotokan karate teacher came to our school to teach us karate it was part of the school curriculam , I ended up gettting my orange and blue belt . Well orange belt , I got in summer school extra curricular activites . Then from there , guest what ? Bruce Lee came into my life . After that it was history for me . I ended up learning kung fu after highschool , mainly because my parents knew that I was into martial arts more than my education so , unless I graduated I could ' nt learn martial arts . But I did graduate so I ended up learning kung fu in 1985 first with the jung moo assn . in Hawaii . I learned kung fu set which was being taught by past sifus of the jung moo assn . They were hung ga and choy li fut sifus and 1 - sifu taught a style called Sil Lum fut ga . Because , I had friends in highschool who were already members of the different kung fu / lion dance clubs in hawaii . I was able to learn kung fu from different sifus as well . Then from friends of friends I was able to meet 2 - brothers who were formerly teaching wing chun . So I trained with them too . Their sifu was Au keong ( stanley au ) retired from teaching today . My 2 - friends also has their own group of students . But they teach and train privately .