Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Pak Hok Pai News given out by the elders to the kung fu community!

Important Pak Hok Pai News given out by the elders to the kung fu community!

Recently Cheung Kwok Wah publish a few articles in a kung fu magazine labeled, xin wu xia. In the magazine Cheung Kwok Wah talks about his past history with Pak Hok Pai (white crane), the art itself, the hand/weapon forms, and where his lineage came from i.e. who he learned from etc. One of our elders and the only "De" generation that's still alive today couldn't believed what he personally read. He did not like how Cheung Kwok Wah used his and his sihing (elder brother's) name in the article. Mr. Chan Huk Fu himself also could not believe how Cheung Kwok Wah made up a bunch of hand/weapon forms and claimed it to be traditional and real Pak Hok Pai. Chan Hak Fu being extremely frustrated got together with Lo Wing Chung (Au Wing Nin's main disciple) and spoke about this situation. Both of these elders decided that a letter needed to be written out for the whole kung fu community to clarify that neither Mr. Chan Huk Fu himself, nor the late Au wing nin himself has accepted Mr. Cheung as a student. The letter also stats that most of the forms and pak hok pai that Cheung Kwok Wah is teaching today is completely fake. They also want the whole community to know that after the late grandmaster Deng Zak Ming announced that Mr. Cheung is not his student anymore, Mr Cheung should not be considered as apart of the Pak Hok Pai community and should not randomly use elder's names to claim who has taught him his kung fu. I hope this message can be spread around the entire kung fu community and hope the traditional and real pak hok pai can stay alive.

Please refer to the following video to see the pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVcEgorqA-M

Quote Originally Posted by Yaushifu15 View Post
    Recently Cheung Kwok Wah publish a few articles in a kung fu magazine labeled, xin wu xia. In the magazine Cheung Kwok Wah talks about his past history with Pak Hok Pai (white crane), the art itself, the hand/weapon forms, and where his lineage came from i.e. who he learned from etc. One of our elders and the only "De" generation that's still alive today couldn't believed what he personally read. He did not like how Cheung Kwok Wah used his and his sihing (elder brother's) name in the article. Mr. Chan Huk Fu himself also could not believe how Cheung Kwok Wah made up a bunch of hand/weapon forms and claimed it to be traditional and real Pak Hok Pai. Chan Hak Fu being extremely frustrated got together with Lo Wing Chung (Au Wing Nin's main disciple) and spoke about this situation. Both of these elders decided that a letter needed to be written out for the whole kung fu community to clarify that neither Mr. Chan Huk Fu himself, nor the late Au wing nin himself has accepted Mr. Cheung as a student. The letter also stats that most of the forms and pak hok pai that Cheung Kwok Wah is teaching today is completely fake. They also want the whole community to know that after the late grandmaster Deng Zak Ming announced that Mr. Cheung is not his student anymore, Mr Cheung should not be considered as apart of the Pak Hok Pai community and should not randomly use elder's names to claim who has taught him his kung fu. I hope this message can be spread around the entire kung fu community and hope the traditional and real pak hok pai can stay alive.

Please refer to the following video to see the pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVcEgorqA-M
    Loosers, it must suck to realize that your "traditional and real" pak hok pai is missing a big chunk hah???!!!!

Too bad for you all that that I have seen with my own eyes the proof of Sigong having baisi Au Wing Nam

Quote Originally Posted by Gru Bianca View Post
    Loosers, it must suck to realize that your "traditional and real" pak hok pai is missing a big chunk hah???!!!!

Too bad for you all that I have seen with my own eyes the proof of Sigong having baisi Au Wing Nam
    PS: Ah Kong... you really went down the drain...as we say...the pig has been cooked in its own fat. Pathetic

It never ceases to amaze me how many of you try to pull him down and discredit his Kung fu and his reputation. Luca I agree with you, bunch of losers and gutless swine.

Let's review....

Someone who is dead wants a letter about an article that was publised after he died circulated......

And never let the fact there isn't one head of a system bother you when you enter into this sort of discussion....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

and you claim you didn't miss the reality-warping fun of this place
    Actually, my recent "return" only confirmed everything I believed... I just can't resist pointing out how incredibly STUPID the above is... but, of course, also incredibly common in the so called "wu lin" aka "mo lum"

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Actually, I haven't heard as many of these of late...

I was just thinking when I read it, what a nice little nostalgic flashback, like admiring the sound of electric typewriters in the movie Argo. The whole 'publishing public announcements' schtick - it reminded me of simpler times, before the web. Although some of it was still happening to a small degree when I took the post here at the mag over a decade ago. We still get the occasional announcement sent our way, not surprisingly, it's usually via fax or postal mail. It's old school, as it old and in the way school.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

your light shines on the darkness of the mo lum and burns the evil away

mighty david ross, i light incence to you every morning. i bow in the direction of new york, because you are the sun that rises.

praise him

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    your light shines on the darkness of the mo lum and burns the evil away

mighty david ross, i light incence to you every morning. i bow in the direction of new york, because you are the sun that rises.

praise him
    don't forget to put a pork bun on the altar, I like those also

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post

We still get the occasional announcement sent our way, not surprisingly, it's usually via fax or postal mail.
    the post office still delivers mail?

by the leg hairs of chan tai san, it shall be done.

we used to do that w ha gow, and in the morning, the ha gow would be gone and we would be rewarded by an empty tin for stacking...
    here's your tin!

With the references to Argo, electric typwritters, CTS's leg hairs, incense, pork buns, har gow and har gow tins, do you think OP is now regretting starting this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    With the references to Argo, electric typwritters, CTS's leg hairs, incense, pork buns, har gow and har gow tins, do you think OP is now regretting starting this thread?
    by the perineum of wong yan lim, righteous justice has been performed upon this thread.

you know david ross, with a lock of chan tai sans leg hairs, you could clone him, raise him as your son, and unleash the ultimate warrior on earth.

maybe if you put him enough in a traumatic event, he will regain his past ceullar memory, like a ghola.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-08-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    by the perineum of wong yan lim, righteous justice has been performed upon this thread.
    by the power of wong yan lam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!