Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So apparently some games were released this week

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    its fixed top view ya, but of course with a 3d rendering so it adjusts the enviroment slightly as you go around. there is a 'zoom' feature but its really just to see what you look like. its more of a 'casual' type of game, as you can play with one hand if you want.

i just like playing the hardcore mode cuz its fun. you get 1 life only and if you die, your character and everything you collected is gone forever. demz da stakes
    Thats better, I don't like any game with unlimited lives and you start where you died. I never understood that. Talk about your false sense of security

i play mount and blade. it is a medieval combat simulator. it allows me to hone the skills of fighting without fighting. i become ultimate warrior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbldZmfmYIk

MANY HONOR
    Last edited by bawang; 05-20-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Thats better, I don't like any game with unlimited lives and you start where you died. I never understood that. Talk about your false sense of security

You might like this.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...ayz-part-zero/

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    that seems neat. i wish there was an actual zombie apoc game that was like that one life one try kinda game.

im looking forward to grand theft auto 5 and borderlands 2
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Lucas, beat Inferno yet? . . .

I broke down and got it this weekend. Just started Act IV. Don't have the nerve for a HC character yet.

The monk is a lot of fun to play, a little over powered maybe.

nope once i hit lvl 10 in reg mode i made a hc and havnt looked back haha. i probably will make a reg one if i die, but i dont plan on it!!!! i just got to act 4 this weekend, and am level 32. i think the leveling is a bit slower on hc as people play it safer and re do stuff

if you do make a hardcore i would say that monk is probably the safest. thats what i'm playing with and ive seen a good amount of people die already. its a little sad once u get to that level but its also kind of funny.

there have been a few really close calls where i almost die, and it really gets my adrenaline going, its nuts. like when i accidentally entered the gateway at the beginning of act IV and had to fight that guy with all those demons i was like 'oh crap what did i get myself into' but i bucked up and whooped that demons ass.

when you do make a hc one let me know dude i'll kick it with you...or if i die i'll start playing my regular one haha.

im scared to face diablo....the prime evil.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

oh ya, hardcore mode...your best friend is Alt+F4 if the server lags or freezes at the wrong time. i swear its saved my life 2 times already