Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deadly New Style

Deadly New Style

Hi guys,

As most of you know, I've spent the last few years in hiding, training in the Takeshi style of warriorship. Part of my warriorship is about developing elite assassinations skills, and I was wondering what kinds of methods the Mantis School has to offer...?

Can someone provide me with an outline?

it's a well guarded secret so hopefully i don't get crap for this. Unlike the ninja who dress in black, we dress in green uniforms to blend in with the leaves. then we lay motionless until the person we are going to assassinate comes within striking distance. then with lightning speed we grab hold of them and chew their head off!

hope this helps
    The mantisryu dojo.

Do you guys use martial trickery at all?

Quote Originally Posted by 18elders View Post
    it's a well guarded secret so hopefully i don't get crap for this. Unlike the ninja who dress in black, we dress in green uniforms to blend in with the leaves. then we lay motionless until the person we are going to assassinate comes within striking distance. then with lightning speed we grab hold of them and chew their head off!

hope this helps
    The mantisryu dojo.
    real mantis practitioners would not stand still. they would shift back and forth to mimic the movement of leaves in the wind. you are not a real mantis practioner. YOU AM FRAUD

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by katana_jitsu View Post
    Hi guys,

As most of you know, I've spent the last few years in hiding, training in the Takeshi style of warriorship. Part of my warriorship is about developing elite assassinations skills, and I was wondering what kinds of methods the Mantis School has to offer...?

Can someone provide me with an outline?
    No such animal as a deadly new style! It's the man and how he trains and what his value are. My simpleton experience!

Quote Originally Posted by katana_jitsu View Post
    Part of my warriorship is about developing elite assassinations skills, and I was wondering what kinds of methods the Mantis School has to offer...?
    Are you developing or just stealing?

bawang

that is fine when you are a little bug, but a big object moving is not good.

I'm developing a new style entirely. It's roughly based on the following...

1. Weapon techniques from Karate
    2. Kicking methods from Judo
    3. Punching borrowed from Tae Bo
    4. Martial trickery (Takeshi style)
    5. Infiltration techniques (Takeshi Ninpo)

Obviously I'm not trying to improve upon Takeshi Jitsu, but I think it's important to adapt to the modern age.

I forgot to mention the warriorship training by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by katana_jitsu
    2. Kicking methods from Judo
    3. Punching borrowed from Tae Bo
    You are so great, keep coming with this stuff! *ROFL*

weapons from an empty hand style ? lol
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

"Kicking methods from Judo"

???

If you want deadly....

When I really want to do some damage, I go for the left fake leg stance.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Mystery Solved

Check out the link on Seppukku's post for Shaolin Ninjitsu's deadly style.

http://shaolinninjitsu.webs.com/

...its pretty funny, here's the diagram of its origin. Ultimately the origin of all styles.

Katana Jitsu has been trolling here for a long time...under various names.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

I've heard rumors of a secret finishing technique in the mantis system that involves beheading your opponent immediately after copulation. Is this true, and if so, is it also true that it's only taught to women?

- CS