Thread: Fiercest Fight

Fiercest Fight

In the fiercest fight, would you punch more or kick more?

NEver do one more than the other. Always punch and kick at the same time.

That way, you find your balance in the Tao.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Most likely i would utilize my Judo kicks more than my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu strikes. I find they are more effective.

in a regular fight i would punch more, but since we are talking the fiercest fight, i would have to go with biting. nothing establishes your place of dominance over another man than making him watch you devour a piece of him in front of his face. it lets him know his place in the higharchy of the pack.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    in a regular fight i would punch more, but since we are talking the fiercest fight, i would have to go with biting. nothing establishes your place of dominance over another man than making him watch you devour a piece of him in front of his face. it lets him know his place in the higharchy of the pack.
    Naked 31-year-old Rudy Eugene was found consuming the face of another naked man

i did not train that guy!!! i think he was a zombie
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.