Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This is my 5,000th post

I was counting when I reached 1000th posts.

I post avg 3 posts per day.

After that just not counting anymore.

I see a lot of people living in a virtual world. Upward of 20,000 posts and never really saying anything of value. Mostly repeating the same old tired crap over and over and over again. And I thought I spent way too much time here.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Actually, I haven't been here since the beginning. I came on board when Steve Creel turned over Kung Fu Online to KungFuMagazine.com. The board was already going strong by then. That was in 2001 so I only go back 11 years.
    I showed up in 2002. But I changed my screen name in 2003 when I got a nasty email from Steve Demasco after making fun of him. Plus, I've deleted at least half of my posts over the years. I would be near the top if not for that.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I showed up in 2002. But I changed my screen name in 2003 when I got a nasty email from Steve Demasco after making fun of him. Plus, I've deleted at least half of my posts over the years. I would be near the top if not for that.
    Still running from your seedy past MK? If Steve only knew what you said about him now....
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    That weirds me out even more.

Its called denial Gene...I'm sure the three of you will be happy together...it begs the question: Who gets to be the meat in that sandwich??? Gene, Lucas, or Sanjuro....oh the possibilities.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

How many do I have?

edit - 8678
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

For some reason, the only thing that comes to mind with this "achievement" is Gunned Down Atrocitie's (GDA) old avatar...."Even if you win...."
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I feel so inadequate, I joined in Dec 2000 and only have 419 posts.

It helps when you spend upwards of 10 hours a day working with a computer and no one to tell you to stop spending time on the kungfu forum

you dont expect me to work this entire time do you?

I like ti pretend i work here, since im usually getting paid while i post.
    Last edited by Lucas; 05-23-2012 at 08:11 AM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

In honour of the 5K
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

You know, you could leave the realm of anonymity and take some real accountability for what you say.

Merely merge your old account under a new user name.
    I don't have a problem with anything I've said to or about anything I've observed here over the years.

some things i've changed my stance on entirely. being able to see how one used to perceive is helpful in moving forward.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    You know, you could leave the realm of anonymity and take some real accountability for what you say.

Merely merge your old account under a new user name.
    I don't have a problem with anything I've said to or about anything I've observed here over the years.

some things i've changed my stance on entirely. being able to see how one used to perceive is helpful in moving forward.
    You talking to me bro?

nah hes talking to MK
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i mean ya hes talking to you FUK HIM UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i mean ya hes talking to you FUK HIM UP!
    LMAO !
    Actually I though about that but most people here know me already and to be honest, sanjuro-ronin sounds more awesome than Paul Sacramento

The reason I choose sanjuro-ronin was because it was at age 30 that I truly became a "ronin".