Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fighter Roy 'Big Country' Nelson: Lohan Shaolin

UFC Fighter Roy 'Big Country' Nelson: Lohan Shaolin

Nelson trains at the Lohan School of Shaolin.
    Countdown to UFC 146: More Heavyweight Action See 4:10

Nelson faces Dave "Peewee" Herman at UFC146. Dan Hardy faces Duane "Bang" Ludwig there too. That's two Shaolin fighters in the octagon, this Saturday, May 26 at the Las Vegas MGM Grand.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Nelson can take a beating better than most people in the game today. He has true 'iron head' skills

i never knew this about big country though, from the fights of his ive seen its never been highlighted.

pretty cool stuff, thanks for sharing.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Although, I like Big Country, he's gonna get killed. This kid is too athletic and too hungry to let Big Country off the hook. I didn't know BC was into Kung Fu...interesting, makes me appreciate the big fella a little more.

This heavy weight card should be interesting...not sure if the action will be there that you get in lighter weight classes.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    Although, I like Big Country, he's gonna get killed.
    unfortunately i agree with you..
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Nelson trains at the Lohan School of Shaolin.
    Countdown to UFC 146: More Heavyweight Action See 4:10

Nelson faces Dave "Peewee" Herman at UFC146. Dan Hardy faces Duane "Bang" Ludwig there too. That's two Shaolin fighters in the octagon, this Saturday, May 26 at the Las Vegas MGM Grand.
    i know i have said this before and i know its just to grab peoples attention BUT i cant speak for big country but i know Dan and he is not a shaolin fighter in any way shape or form

hes definately not a 'shaolin fighter' in terms of material and technique, but he is a fighter who attributes a portion of his success to his time spent at shaolin. in spirit he carries a portion of shaolin with him.

"I was a completely different person. If I took those 2 months out of my life, the Dan Hardy that is here today would be a totally different person. First off, I wouldn’t be here talking to you. I wouldn’t be fighting in the UFC."

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    hes definately not a 'shaolin fighter' in terms of material and technique
    You've never heard of "Lohan Sits Motionless on Demon's Face for Five Minutes"?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    you've never heard of "lohan sits motionless on demon's face for five minutes"?
    lol!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    You've never heard of "Lohan Sits Motionless on Demon's Face for Five Minutes"?
    Not a big fan of Lindsay I must say, even if she is a redhead.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

i'd give her a seat for 5 minutes

The ultimate price may be far higher than you are willing to pay dude.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

5 years ago.

You have to give Lindsey credit, compared to Roy she actually stays active for the whole round.

yikes!!!!

google images are very misleading:

Lindsay Lohan

hes definately not a 'shaolin fighter' in terms of material and technique, but he is a fighter who attributes a portion of his success to his time spent at shaolin. in spirit he carries a portion of shaolin with him.

"I was a completely different person. If I took those 2 months out of my life, the Dan Hardy that is here today would be a totally different person. First off, I wouldn’t be here talking to you. I wouldn’t be fighting in the UFC."
    hands up who has actually spoken to Dan here.....watched his fight camps.....trained with him?
    people say lots of things in interviews, he is a fighter period to claim him as a shaolin fighter greatly diminishes his real teachers and coaches