Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I found my job. :)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    Just got back from a meeting with a major PBS station... I might be producing something that will have national distribution. They're definitely interested!!!

One step closer to creating my dream job!!!
    that's awesome. Good luck MB. Let us know if you get it.

Just got back from a kind of artist's conference I go to every year. Was talking with a professor who's done a lot of teaching in China. Mentioned the work vs. tourist visa thing and he told me he just found out the job he's taking for two months in China this year is paying him on a tourist visa...guess I figure if a sixty year old married professor and the university that hired him can do it, then so can I. Still need to get a ticket and a visa, but it looks like I'm going to Kunming in a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDan View Post
    that's awesome. Good luck MB. Let us know if you get it.

Just got back from a kind of artist's conference I go to every year. Was talking with a professor who's done a lot of teaching in China. Mentioned the work vs. tourist visa thing and he told me he just found out the job he's taking for two months in China this year is paying him on a tourist visa...guess I figure if a sixty year old married professor and the university that hired him can do it, then so can I. Still need to get a ticket and a visa, but it looks like I'm going to Kunming in a couple months.
    Sounds like an adventure! You definitely got something cool in the works going on. They have that funny economics system where laws only kind've sorta apply so you most likely won't end up in some Chinese gulag never to be heard from again.