Thread: Royal Dragon's Women

Hybrid View

Royal Dragon's Women

So, I ran into an old girlfriend tonight. Those of you old timers here know her well, as the girl responsible for several years worth of my "Royal Dragon's Women" threads.

I have to say, I narrowly escaped capture with that one. She cost me my sanity. However, my antics with her, published on KFM gave countless people endless entertainment.

Of course, she is directly responsible for the fact that the girls who like me today, find me elusive, slippery and extremely difficult to capture!

I could not post all of this on my FB, because I have two part time females I am kind of flirting with (so I don't get locked into any single one of them), that I don't want to really know all the sorted details.

The girls name is Debbie. Just search my main username, and her name to relive the drama.

I have to say, last time I saw her, she had gained a substantial amount of weight. This time, she has piled even more on top of that. Her face even got fat...which is something I didn't even know was possible.

Oddly enough though, she still has the same sweet smile, and sweet sexy voice that just makes me melt.....

Ummmm Crap Do'H!!

I mean she is EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!

I bumped into her outside of the Chinese take out joint I just picked up dinner at. I didn't actually recognize her (because she is now super sized), not at first. I recognized her car. So I pulled up next to her and stared into her window till she noticed me. At first she looked puzzled, then once she realized who i was, she sort of laughed. Although she did have this look on her face like she had seen a ghost. I guess not having seen me for almost 7 years might explain that.

We chatted a bit. I told her it was nice seeing her again, and she said the same to me. Then we parted company.

She seemed really self conscious though. maybe it's because she was like 128 when we dated, and now she is like 350+, looked like she had not washed her hair yet today, and had on some sort of fat woman in walmart outfit.

One of my fondest memories of her was the first night I got her pants off. She sort of turned away from me, and gave me this devilish "Come get me grin" She had on lace short short panties and nothing else....now, I cannot even imaging she was ever that thin. I had to go to my photo album to check, to make sure I was not hallucinating when we dated (Thank God I talker her into those nude shots back then!)

She was still hot when she left me for the other guy....he's apparently stuck with the large version of Debbie, and I am free to chase the Hot Yoga chick I am so fond of today!!!

So, I guess it all worked out just fine...well, unless you are the guy she ended up with anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    So, I ran into an old girlfriend tonight. Those of you old timers here know her well, as the girl responsible for several years worth of my "Royal Dragon's Women" threads.

I have to say, I narrowly escaped capture with that one. She cost me my sanity. However, my antics with her, published on KFM gave countless people endless entertainment.

Of course, she is directly responsible for the fact that the girls who like me today, find me elusive, slippery and extremely difficult to capture!

I could not post all of this on my FB, because I have two part time females I am kind of flirting with (so I don't get locked into any single one of them), that I don't want to really know all the sorted details.

The girls name is Debbie. Just search my main username, and her name to relive the drama.

I have to say, last time I saw her, she had gained a substantial amount of weight. This time, she has piled even more on top of that. Her face even got fat...which is something I didn't even know was possible.

Oddly enough though, she still has the same sweet smile, and sweet sexy voice that just makes me melt.....

Ummmm Crap Do'H!!

I mean she is EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!

I bumped into her outside of the Chinese take out joint I just picked up dinner at. I didn't actually recognize her (because she is now super sized), not at first. I recognized her car. So I pulled up next to her and stared into her window till she noticed me. At first she looked puzzled, then once she realized who i was, she sort of laughed. Although she did have this look on her face like she had seen a ghost. I guess not having seen me for almost 7 years might explain that.

We chatted a bit. I told her it was nice seeing her again, and she said the same to me. Then we parted company.

She seemed really self conscious though. maybe it's because she was like 128 when we dated, and now she is like 350+, looked like she had not washed her hair yet today, and had on some sort of fat woman in walmart outfit.

One of my fondest memories of her was the first night I got her pants off. She sort of turned away from me, and gave me this devilish "Come get me grin" She had on lace short short panties and nothing else....now, I cannot even imaging she was ever that thin. I had to go to my photo album to check, to make sure I was not hallucinating when we dated (Thank God I talker her into those nude shots back then!)
    She was still hot when she left me for the other guy....he's apparently stuck with the large version of Debbie, and I am free to chase the Hot Yoga chick I am so fond of today!!!

So, I guess it all worked out just fine...well, unless you are the guy she ended up with anyway!!
    You know what they say - Pics or it didn't happen

OK Gian, now I'm wanting to see before and after pics..
    128 to 350 is a journey for sure...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Pics or BAN!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

There is so much wrong in this thread...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    OK Gian, now I'm wanting to see before and after pics..
    128 to 350 is a journey for sure...
    I have no idea how I would get an after pic. I have no contact whatsoever with her. although, I live like a block from her work.

Somehow, knowing what she was like when she was with me, vs now, I just don't see her letting me take pictures.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 05-25-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Shouldn't "look how I conquer and demean women" posts be in the Off Topic forum? I really don't see where this has anything to do with Kung Fu. But if you were going for low class and narcissistic, you really nailed it!
    Last edited by mooyingmantis; 05-26-2012 at 02:41 AM.
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

Quote Originally Posted by mooyingmantis View Post
    Shouldn't "look how I conquer and demean women" posts be in the Off Topic forum? I really don't see where this has anything to do with Kung Fu. But if you were going for low class and narcissistic, you really nailed it!
    Yup, Pretty much! Weell, except it's not Women in general. Just this specific one...and of course, there was the Doll Chick, who came after her too. That was the one who wanted to put my soul in her China Doll....and then there was Susan...the one who told me she never wanted to lose me, as she clamped onto me like a cobra...while at the same time had been sleeping with some other guy/s for the last 4 months...one of which she actually a married in the end....she was the normal one of the bunch.

Of course, if you don't remember all the back story on this this, then none of this will make any sense at all.

By the time all that was over, I completely understood why perfectly viable, healthy men would leave their village, go up into the seclusion of the mountains and choose to live the life of a celebit monk!
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 05-26-2012 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mooyingmantis View Post
    I disagree.

Conquering women is the reason that I train.

...well, it's the reason that I do ANYTHING!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....