Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Royal Dragon's Women

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    so what i got from this is your gonna tap her big @ss again reaaaaaaaaaaaal soon
    Probably not. Just going to write a new chapter in that saga. I have 3500 emails saved from when we were together. I am turning them into a book to publish someday.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Probably not. Just going to write a new chapter in that saga. I have 3500 emails saved from when we were together. I am turning them into a book to publish someday.

Yes you will!

All she has to do is wait for a moment of weakness, then give you The Look.

And you're pulled right back in....

Don't ask me how I know this.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Yes you will!

All she has to do is wait for a moment of weakness, then give you The Look.

And you're pulled right back in....

Don't ask me how I know this.
    You know, like the crack addict that I am with her, an extra couple hundred pounds would not change a thing!!

I am so weaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkk..............

got beer?

beer and GF threads are related.

is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    got beer?

beer and GF threads are related.

is it not?

No beer, but home made wine!

But yes, beer and girlfreind threads ARE highly related!!

This picture was taken the weekend before our first date.
    She has the crazy eyes, bro.

Was she crazy while you guys were dating?
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Ashida Kim View Post
    She has the crazy eyes, bro.

Was she crazy while you guys were dating?
    Not at first. It came out though. but by then I was so hooked on the 4 hour sex romps every time we met, that I was pretty blinded to it. That, and she has this strong, sweet natural body scent that is completely intoxicating. Combined with the smile, the penetrating eye contact, and this soft, Southern Cali accent she has...I was hopelessly in her power.

One thing I learned from her, is any woman who is THAT good in bed, should be handled like juggling hot coals.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 05-27-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Not at first. It came out though. but by then I was so hooked on the 4 hour sex romps every time we met, that I was pretty blinded to it. That, and she has this strong, sweet natural body scent that is completely intoxicating. Combined with the smile, the penetrating eye contact, and this soft, Southern Cali accent she has...I was hopelessly in her power.

One thing I learned from her, is any woman who is THAT good in bed, should be handled like juggling hot coals.
    That sounds about right.

The craziest woman I have ever dated was super charming and sweet at first. Was also pretty crazy in bed. By the time the crazy came out I was hooked, just like you said.

But she ended up being seriously crazy, and in hindsight I believe she may have been a sociopath. I'm actually really glad that relationship is over.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

That sounds about right.

The craziest woman I have ever dated was super charming and sweet at first. Was also pretty crazy in bed. By the time the crazy came out I was hooked, just like you said.

But she ended up being seriously crazy, and in hindsight I believe she may have been a sociopath. I'm actually really glad that relationship is over.
    Yeah, I am glad I am out of mine as well. for me, it's not even the weight gain (which occurred the year after we split up anyway). If she was with me, she would have been considerably more active, just from me dragging her for hikes all the time, if nothing else.

Most of the relationship was a total mind Fok. It was all psychological issues. She was just not a very healthy person to be involved with. She was the kind of person, that you could show her a red ball, and she would argue that the moon is actually made of tofu, and you don't agree with her because you are a miserable person so you want to make everyone around miserable as well.

Then, if you hold your ground, she would twist it all around to make you to be the bad guy because you pointed out her error. Like it was some sort of attack on her just to be mean or something.

Then at the end, she'd go "Look! A Red Ball", and blame you because you started a whole big thing with her over something she already knew.

We would go round and round on stuff like this...why I could not see it then, when it's so clear now is beyond me. I must have been drunk on her pheromones the whole time, or something.
    So yeah.....
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 05-27-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Yeah, I am glad I am out of mine as well. for me, it's not even the weight gain (which occurred the year after we split up anyway). If she was with me, she would have been considerably more active, just from me dragging her for hikes all the time, if nothing else.

Most of the relationship was a total mind Fok. It was all psychological issues. She was just not a very healthy person to be involved with. She was the kind of person, that you could show her a red ball, and she would argue that the moon is actually made of tofu, and you don't agree with her because you are a miserable person so you want to make everyone around miserable as well.

Then, if you hold your ground, she would twist it all around to make you to be the bad guy because you pointed out her error. Like it was some sort of attack on her just to be mean or something.

Then at the end, she'd go "Look! A Red Ball", and blame you because you started a whole big thing with her over something she already knew.

We would go round and round on stuff like this...why I could not see it then, when it's so clear now is beyond me. I must have been drunk on her pheromones the whole time, or something.
    So yeah.....
    Yeah, that's how it was with me, too.

She was very manipulative, but very good at hiding it so you didn't even realize what was going on. And hypocritical about stuff but could almost convince you that her reasons were valid.

She would start drama and then make me think it was my fault.

I was younger, then. I finally wised up one day and realized she was a crazy.

After we broke up, she would email/text/call me with everything from telling me about how much she likes the new guys she was dating, to wanting to meet up, to saying she regrets letting me go, to telling me random things about her life trying to get me to reply so she can suck me back in.

I delete anything she sends me.

No contact is the only way with crazies.

This picture was taken the weekend before our first date.

Sorry guys, I can't post the nudies. I will have a really hard time getting the more recent girls to let me photograph them, if I have a history of posting the pics online.

This photo was originally hanging in her hallway. I had asked for a copy, because it so perfectly captured her smile. She told me there was only this one, but said I could photograph it with my camera if I wanted too.
    I suggest you delete this pic as soon as you can UNLESS you got permission from her to post it on a public forum.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I suggest you delete this pic as soon as you can UNLESS you got permission from her to post it on a public forum.
    Agreed 100%. Not cool to post that pic man.

Yeah, that's how it was with me, too.

She was very manipulative, but very good at hiding it so you didn't even realize what was going on. And hypocritical about stuff but could almost convince you that her reasons were valid.

She would start drama and then make me think it was my fault.

I was younger, then. I finally wised up one day and realized she was a crazy.

After we broke up, she would email/text/call me with everything from telling me about how much she likes the new guys she was dating, to wanting to meet up, to saying she regrets letting me go, to telling me random things about her life trying to get me to reply so she can suck me back in.

I delete anything she sends me.

No contact is the only way with crazies.
    Do you live in the Chicago area, and would your ex's name also be "Debbie" by chance? I swear, by your description, we dated the same girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Agreed 100%. Not cool to post that pic man.
    Yeah, You guys are right of course. Besides, anyone following the thread has already seen it, and I already made my point.