Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Alan Orr Chi Sao to Gor Sao clip.

Smile

[QUOTE=Frost;1208231]LAMO reading kevins posts is better than watching an episode of faulty towers, the old just kick a boxer routine and he flys away like being hit with a shotgun……and the whole angling on a hook punch or simply kick them again…of course no one sets a hook punch up off a combination these days or gasp counter with them, they throw singular wild hooks which you can matrix like sway out of the way of or simply kick them before it lands, LMAO
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dripping ego and self adulation in many of those posts.
    Last edited by Vajramusti; 01-28-2013 at 05:17 AM.

[QUOTE=Vajramusti;1208244]
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    LAMO reading kevins posts is better than watching an episode of faulty towers, the old just kick a boxer routine and he flys away like being hit with a shotgun……and the whole angling on a hook punch or simply kick them again…of course no one sets a hook punch up off a combination these days or gasp counter with them, they throw singular wild hooks which you can matrix like sway out of the way of or simply kick them before it lands, LMAO
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dripping ego and self adulation in many of those posts.
    True i was going to post this on the other thread where he talks about working the doors etc, buit it probably fits here as well
    the thing is ive worked the doors back in the day to pay uni rent, one of my MMA coaches has about 2 decades of door work, works as personal protection to alot of DJS here and abroad, 5 of his guys have worked the doors with him. I know at least three guys who have fought in the UFC whjo worked the doors to makes ends meet as well.

And none of them talk about 1 on 4 fights, knocking people out etc like kevin did on a regular basis, if they had done this they would have been up on asault charges and lost their door licences, everything he wirtes screams look at me im special yet smells very fishy, especially as he wont post any proof of anything he can do

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

And none of them talk about 1 on 4 fights, knocking people out etc like kevin did on a regular basis,
    I heard he once took on an entire rugby team. Hang on, or was that Jim? Must have been a league team, we all know they are pussies.

Sorry, could not resist.

[QUOTE=Frost;1208247]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post

And none of them talk about 1 on 4 fights, knocking people out etc like kevin did on a regular basis, if they had done this they would have been up on asault charges and lost their door licences, everything he wirtes screams look at me im special yet smells very fishy, especially as he wont post any proof of anything he can do
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He can be mean and a bully but can also be involuntarily taken out from a room to the door
    (and he has).
    One can sometimes remember more easily their perceived triumphs but forget the rest.

I just ignore most of his posts.
    Last edited by Vajramusti; 01-28-2013 at 06:01 AM.

Frost read my mind you telepathic wizard.