This came up in passing last week on the More on Mikael Pietrus & Shaolin thread.
Rich Mahee Mahvrick Has Been Chosen to Deliver the Shaolin Word Daily
Shaolin Word will be a message delivered from the Shaolin Abbot daily to its followers worldwide. Mahvrick Networks announced yesterday that the network will deliver the word via websites, media outlets and even social networks around the world.

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 17, 2012

Local Newspaper Alliance announced yesterday that the Chinese Abbot’s word is being published by Mahvrick Networks via Shaolin Word worldwide. Rich Mahee, Founder of Mahvrick Networks, met with Kwok Leong Pang, Director of the Shaolin Temple Foundation (Aust) Ltd. During the meeting they discussed ventures between US and China. The Director met with colleagues and clients of Mahvrick Networks. After two weeks of meetings Rich Mahee,

Mahvrick, asked for one thing, the ability to publish the Abbot’s Word to followers around the world daily. Wish was granted. “I knew if I could be trusted with the word, it could eventually build into other ventures. I asked for the closest thing to the “Pope” of China. His teachings. I was honored at the ability to be able to deliver it. I will to followers worldwide,” says Richard Mahee.

The first message was “True self cultivation is to have peace of mind despite cares of life. True love is to love others as yourself.” Stated by the Abbot. The biggest issue for Mahvrick was translation. There is a site that provides the teachings, but there was nothing in English.
“If your intention is good and helps others, don't worry about other people's opinions,” Abbot. This was the second message that I received from the foundation. I created the Shaolin Word.com, which will launch after I have several weeks of dialogue. Initially the word is published through social networks. Since the Launch Mahvrick’s social network following has grown tens of thousands of followers.

(Mahvrick Networks) (Local Newspaper Alliance) (Shaolin Word)