Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wing Chun Community

We're just two different people, if I see someone hurt from what I’ve said or done and especially from confusion dealing with race, I would feel bad; and would want to clear it up. Because I’ve had many people play down what they’d said or done to me in pass as if it wasn’t anything wrong with it.

You just went were most wouldn’t dare go (very surprised), that’s all. You really got balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    You really got balls.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?? Last time I checked- why-yeah.

They’re not that big, $5000 dollar bet for all to see; in fact I’ll give you the money just to see how much you got.

[QUOTE=Vajramusti;1174691]
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerlee36 View Post
    Hong Kong has more sense of the community for the Wing Chun style than USA.

-------------------------------------------------

For sure.
    Anybody with even the slightest bit reading comprehension can easily see Joy is choosing only to comment on the statement that he quotes in his post. If he was going to quote the other statement he obviously would have included it in his post. Case closed.
    Fut Hong Wing Chun Kuen (a.k.a. Invisible Buddha Fist Wing Chun), Northern New Jersey
    IBFWC @ youtube
    BBL28888 @ youtube

"Everybody's gotta plan, until they get hit!" - Mike Tyson

"Rule number 1: Don't get hit. Rule number 2: Remember rule number one."- Sifu Joseph Ng

"Pure or Impure Wing Chun, whatever beats an opponent is good Wing Chun" - pg 50, Wing Chun Warrior: The True Tales of WCKF Master Duncan Leung

We are all humans’ beings, and you just don’t make a quote of something in that caliber and not acknowledge those who’ve been hurt; where is the humanity in that.

I just can’t find the logic in going anywhere near that type of energy and will fight with and against those who fail to see it, or find it amusing and ok.

There def is a Ving Tsun community, it's just hard to find since a significant amount of people want to talk about how they're open minded even though they label anything that differs from what they do as "not Ving Tsun." I'm grateful that Chunners dont rule the world, cuz we'd probably see segregation back in full force, starting with different drinking fountains for diff lineages
    Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die...

Hey I'm White.... White people just cannot get along ..... there, is it settled now?

They’re not that big, $5000 dollar bet for all to see; in fact I’ll give you the money just to see how much you got.
    --------------------------------------------

??I am not following you!!!

Here and there between open minded people who agree to share there are elements of community-otherwise specially on this forum-I would say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    --------------------------------------------

??I am not following you!!!
    You just got offered 5000 bucks to show your balls. Which is pretty impressive imo, considering that most people wouldn't get paid that much to do a lot more!
    Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die...

Obvious something is wrong, some kind of life change or something, money, health people you may know. Because men of my age or older just wouldn’t go there with other people sensitivity and reactions of this nature.

Interesting,
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-22-2012 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    Here and there between open minded people who agree to share there are elements of community-otherwise specially on this forum-I would say no.
    Joy,

Don’t you have a ‘Benny Meng’ joke you could go tell somewhere; I do see that nothing is beneath you at all.

Very surprising,

Joy,

Don’t you have a ‘Benny Meng’ joke you could go tell somewhere; I do see that nothing is beneath you at all.

Very surprising,
    And whats not surprising is you going on and on about something which never happened in the 1st place

Your choice to read what you read, but you are wrong, simply wrong, in playing this race game with Joy

And this thread has just demonstrated why the WC community has issues, LOL !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    And this thread has just demonstrated why the WC community has issues, LOL !
    Not the thread so much as someone pushing his own agenda