Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Solstice celebrations?

One must give to the gods what is their due !

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Your previous submission was much more in the spirit of summer solstice...that woman looked 'healthy' in the best natural ways imaginable. I'd like to be alone now.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

this is a picture of me and hammers sacrificial party last night, where we paid tribute to the Odinson. my camera phone kinda sucks so please excuse the bad quality of the photo.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

bah

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    bah
    I"ve seen these girls before. I think they were protesting on behalf of feminist rights and making demands about salaries and glass ceilings.

then they went to their $3000 a night job as lap dancers.

very savvy.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I"ve seen these girls before. I think they were protesting on behalf of feminist rights and making demands about salaries and glass ceilings.

then they went to their $3000 a night job as lap dancers.

very savvy.
    The real Wing Chun !

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I drank too much vodka on the solstice while at a party, but the timing was entirely coincidental.

It was for the launch of a good friend's book about Russian psychic spies. Mmmmm, pickled herring and caviar based appetizers...........
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I drank too much vodka on the solstice while at a party, but the timing was entirely coincidental.

It was for the launch of a good friend's book about Russian psychic spies. Mmmmm, pickled herring and caviar based appetizers...........
    Russia has psychic spies? whats the title of the book, that sounds interesting.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Rasputin's Bastards

Book trailer here.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Actually read a few books about the American CIA Psychic spy program Stargate...they were called remote viewers. Google remote viewers and you can find all kinds of interesting links.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    Actually read a few books about the American CIA Psychic spy program Stargate...they were called remote viewers. Google remote viewers and you can find all kinds of interesting links.
    Or you can just watch "Men who stare at goats".
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Or you can just watch "Men who stare at goats".
    Highly entertaining especially if you've served in the Army.

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    remote viewers
    Remote viewing plays a substantial role in the plot of this novel. If you're into that sort of stuff you'll probably like it.

Honestly, all of Nickle's books rock - he's been compared to early Stephen King and the comparison is apt. His first solo novel - Eutopia - was also brilliant, but I think Rasputin's *******s is even better.
    Simon McNeil

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Remote viewing plays a substantial role in the plot of this novel. If you're into that sort of stuff you'll probably like it.

Honestly, all of Nickle's books rock - he's been compared to early Stephen King and the comparison is apt. His first solo novel - Eutopia - was also brilliant, but I think Rasputin's *******s is even better.
    I will probably pick up a copy...or an ecopy for my Kindle. Let you know how it turns out.