Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wing chun master class demo

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    are you are fighter? where is your solution of the 1.20?
    You tell me what its supposed to achieve and ill tell you if it works or not.

You readd my thoughts on it earlier, so come on.

Tell us all what you think he is trying to achieve???

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    You tell me what its supposed to achieve and ill tell you if it works or not.

You readd my thoughts on it earlier, so come on.

Tell us all what you think he is trying to achieve???

i have told you already, that is authentic Gm Ip Man Wing Chun and it works. it is John doesnt know what is going on. and you people following him around instead of trusting Gm Ip Man's teaching.

Dont you from GM Ip Man lieange? Dont you suppose to know these basic? not to mention, since you are a FiGHTER dont you need to experience the basic of your lineage?

see, I give credit where credit belongs, if it works I say it works. if it is a fancy demo, I say it is fancy demo.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-28-2012 at 04:06 PM.

i have told you already, that is authentic Gm Ip Man Wing Chun and it works. it is John doesnt know what is going on. and you people following him around instead of trusting Gm Ip Man's teaching.
    Cant you read?
    Youve read my take on the technique, YOU tell me what he is trying to achieve and ill comment on that.

Dont you from GM Ip Man lieange? Dont you suppose to know these basic? not to mention, since you are a FiGHTER dont you need to experience the basic of your lineage?
    IM lineage and mainland lineage actually. But then i dont run around obsessed with lineage , 1850's , sitting in my lounge room and preaching do i.

see, I give credit where credit belongs, if it works I say it works. if it is a fancy demo, I say it is fancy demo.
    So you think that works? You think that is the best WC option at the given time?

Cant you read?
    Youve read my take on the technique, YOU tell me what he is trying to achieve and ill comment on that.

IM lineage and mainland lineage actually. But then i dont run around obsessed with lineage , 1850's , sitting in my lounge room and preaching do i.

So you think that works? You think that is the best WC option at the given time?

this is a serious quality issue here on WCK, when one doesnt recognize one's own lineage art and need a Shuai Jia guy to lead one going round and round with all kind of guessing work, and needs those from other lineage to tell one ---" that is your family basic."

sorry to say, even if you want to preach you need to know what you are studying first.

So, am I think that works? if you cannot make that judgment, can you be a WCner?

this is a serious quality issue here on WCK, when one doesnt recognize one's own lineage art and need a Shuai Jia guy to lead one going round and round with all kind of guessing work, and needs those from other lineage to tell one ---" that is your family basic."

sorry to say, even if you want to preach you need to know what you are studying first.

So, am I think that works? if you cannot make that judgment, can you be a WCner?
    Lets repeat it again for the simple people (got that mirror handy)

Ive given my take on it earlier in this thread..... what cant you understand about that description?

And im asking YOU what he is trying to achieve there.
    What cant you understand about that?

I think the whole seminar is pretty bad, and only taking these guys for their money because they dont know any better . This is why WC has gone down the tubes, these goofy guys trying to make money.

Cheers

Lets repeat it again for the simple people (got that mirror handy)

Ive given my take on it earlier in this thread..... what cant you understand about that description?

And im asking YOU what he is trying to achieve there.
    What cant you understand about that?
    hahaha. didnt sifu Leo very clearly explain in his clip? why ask me?

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    I think the whole seminar is pretty bad, and only taking these guys for their money because they dont know any better . This is why WC has gone down the tubes, these goofy guys trying to make money.

Cheers
    IHMO,

This a type of Bong Sau variation in Gm Ip Man teaching. it doest work. and Leo is doing his best to teach.

other WCK lineages also uses this type of technics only it is named differently.

Even the Yang Taiji form has a slight variation of this.

So, it is a solid technic. just one needs to know what it is.

hahaha. didnt sifu Leo very clearly explain in his clip? why ask me?
    Because you bought it up you clown!!

Back to 1.20 demo.
    In the demo of 1.20 there are intereting thing in WCK can be discussed but the critics seem not seeing it.
    Youre the one putting it out there so you can correct everyone and offer your seeds of wisdom.

Hows that lounge chair? Comfortable i hope

IHMO,

This a type of Bong Sau variation in Gm Ip Man teaching. it doest work. and Leo is doing his best to teach.

other WCK lineages also uses this type of technics only it is named differently.

Even the Yang Taiji form has a slight variation of this.

So, it is a solid technic. just one needs to know what it is.
    Slowly for you this time
    What is he trying to achieve??????

Because you bought it up you clown!!

Youre the one putting it out there so you can correct everyone and offer your seeds of wisdom.

Hows that lounge chair? Comfortable i hope

hahaha why ask me fighter?

Slowly for you this time
    What is he trying to achieve??????

why ask a clown like me? figher. hahahaha

I have given enough hint.

so, I am taking a rest now.

Have fun!

I have given enough hint.

so, I am taking a rest now.

Have fun!
    Cop out
    Zero
    Clown

You must be exhausted from sitting on that lounge

Blog Entries
    to lead one going round and round with all kind of guessing work, ...
    It's you who always does the "guessing work".

I don't do "guessing work". I put up my "personal clip" to back up my work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73JxUuHS9S0
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-28-2012 at 05:13 PM.