Thread: Chinese Kung Fu Hung Gar / Wing Chun / Martial Arts Items For Sale (Uk) Cont 2.

Chinese Kung Fu Hung Gar / Wing Chun / Martial Arts Items For Sale (Uk) Cont 2.

Hi I just thought I'd post this list of Kung Fu / Martial Arts items that I have for sale. I mean no disrespect as I appreciate there isn't a 'For Sale' section here. I just thought I'd try anyway if it was ok. It is quite long but I've tried to make it easier by doing my list in categories and highlighting the titles of them.

Chinese Kung Fu / Martial Arts Items.

I am selling all this stuff as I no longer do Martial Arts properly due to other stuff in my life. However there are some really good items here and while going through them I understood how I’d got into it about 10 years ago (about 2000 to 2010). I’ve tried to describe the items reasonably accurately and to also price them reasonably.

Some of the money from any sales will go to some charities that I donate to as well as volunteer for. Some of any money raised from any sales will be donated to the following charities that I donate to;

Cancer Research Uk.
    Multiple Sclerosis Society Uk.
    WaterAid.
    Charities through my local church, some of which are nationwide.

I also give to other charities both local and national periodically when the opportunity arises.

I have photos of most if not all of the items here.

I may also do a deal on the listed prices if anyone was interested in multiple items from a category(s).

I would do any shipping / postage as cheaply as possible at cost and would provide protection. Some items could be shipped abroad but anything too big or heavy maybe too expensive.

Kung Fu Weapons

Monks Spade / Shovel heavier weight and duty, about 4.5 Kg I think. Long Quan I think. £50. Good condition.

Graphite staff (6ft approx but will double check this) - two piece lightweight but good for portability. £10. Tapered at both ends. Its condition is good apart from two short surface cracks that are either side of the screw together join. They are approx 6cm in length. This doesn’t effect its operation though.

Although all the weapons here are in good condition, some are in very good condition. The Monks Spade / Shovel is the heavier Long Quan combat ready and more expensive version of its more lightweight / Wu Shu version.

Other Kung Fu / MA Training Equipment

Floor to ceiling speedball with hooks and screws for installation. £10.

Leg stretcher pulley system with installation hook. Ok condition with lots of life left. £10.

Everlast leather and steel ball bearing skipping rope. Good condition and has had little use. £5.

Dit Da Jow

Chinese Herbs

I have 21 different herbs which make up a Dit Da Jow formula from Sifu Frank Yee (of Hung Gar if you didn’t know and a highly skilled Sifu is what I heard from a few people who are longer term Sifus and herbalists themselves). One of the longer term Sifus also said that this was also a good formula. This formula can be supplied and is Dit Da Jow formula no.2 on the prescription sheet. There are enough herbs to make a half gallon mix, and in some cases with several of the herbs there is more than what is needed to make a half gallon mix. Some of the ingredients were difficult to get hold of and in some cases I have larger amounts of those.

The ingredients that were difficult to get hold of were the three marked on the prescription sheet;

No. 10
    Gee Yin Tong.

No. 13
    Foon Gan Tong.

+ No.17
    Huet Git.

All three are illegal in the Uk. They aren't animal parts or anything, just herbs, resin / minerals.

These three Chinese herbs are not available in the Uk as they've been banned. No herbal supplier will sell them in the Uk unless you maybe found some backstreet guy who you knew etc who had some in or whatever but it would be illegal all the same.

I have larger quantities of these three herbs if anyone was interested. No.17 is used as part of the base herbs in many jow formulas. However this herb is the most expensive and its price has been increasing for a few years.

I have since been told that two more herbs in addition to the three above on the prescription sheet have been more recently made illegal and I think I remember which two.

I could also include some other Dit Da Jow formulas I have including ones by Wong Kiew Kit and Brian Grey as well as one or two others.

£20.

Also I have some made up batches of the above prescription formula, four separate 1/2 litre batches containing the solvents vodka, gin, sake and Chinese rice wine vinegar. Some of these have been brewing for over 3 years. I went to great lengths to get all of the ingredients. £15 each ½ litre. I would also throw in some brand new medicine type bottles of varying sizes as well as a few with dropper attachments for free. They are the amber glass type.

Kung Fu / MA Clothing

Karate Kid Kobra Kai t shirt. This is an original and not a print which are probably lower quality. This t shirt is in excellent condition and has literally been worn no more than twice. Size L. £10.

Jim Kelly Fastest, Meanest, Baddest t shirt. Again this is an original and is in excellent condition as it literally has never been worn. Size L. £10.

Gwan Gung shop t shirt. The Chinese writing on the front is something like ‘Kung Fu of China’. An original and again is in excellent condition as it literally has never been worn. More of a size large although it is labelled as an XL. £7.

Light blue ‘Lover not a Fighter’ t shirt. Size XL. Good condition. £5.

Kung Fu jacket. Cotton / polyester I think. Black with white collar, cuffs and fasteners. Good condition, some use but not a lot. Size XL. £10.

Kung Fu jacket. Linen. Stone colour with white cuffs. Dragon stitched in design on the front. Good condition, very little use. Size XL although it’s labelled as XXL it’s more like an XL or a slightly larger one. £10.

Kung Fu jacket. Silk and satin. Black with gold cuffs, fasteners and gold dragon stitched in design on the front. Good condition, very little use. Size XL although it’s labelled as XXXL it certainly is an XL. Some of these chinese sizes… £10.

Gwan Gung satin sash. Excellent condition, literally worn not once. £5.

Wider and more traditional cotton sash. Has a lot of use left in it. £5.

Wider and again more traditional style satin sash with a patterned Chinese design. £5 + spare material.

Judo suit with belt. Size 6/190. Would suit someone 6’0” to 6’4” tall. Really good condition due to very little use. Still in original bag. £15.

Bruce Lee t shirt blue with graphic on the front size XL but could be more a L / small XL. Excellent condition is brand new and never been worn. £5.

Chinese style hat. Excellent condition is brand new and never been worn. £5.

Chinese / Chinese Martial Arts / Kung Fu Ornaments + Incense Stuff

A lot if not all of these items are in excellent condition.

Health Balls. Boxed. £3 per pair.

Set of approximately 28 bonsai accessories being Chinese style mini detailed clay (Shiwan I think) pieces including bridges, pavilions, pagodas, boats and people. £10.

Cork Pic 30cm by 20cm. £10.

'Hu' - Tiger Scroll 160cm by 45cm (boxed). £5.

75cm Large wall fan cranes (boxed) + wooden stand (boxed). £12.

30cm Smaller fan cranes in moonlight + stand. £3.

Terracotta Warriors 26cm tall £5 each or all 6 for £25.

11 Shiwan pottery Kung Fu figures in various poses. Approx 20cm tall. Excellent condition. £5 each.

12” Silky red lantern with tassels. £5.

Cards – £5 per pack. Mostly for the New Year. Scenery, landscape and palace scenes. Brand new never been used still in packaging.

Mini Dragon (Shoushan / Imperial stone and red coloured resin) 15cm (boxed). £5.

Large General Kwan with removable Quan Dao (Shoushan / Imperial stone and red coloured resin) 80cm tall weighs approximately 24kg. £50.

Smaller General Kwan (Shoushan / Imperial stone) 26cm tall (boxed). £10.

Sitting General Kwan (Shiwan pottery) 20cm tall. £10.

Large golden (metallic but not sure which) coloured Temple Lions with wooden stands 20cm tall. £15.

Small Temple Lions (Shoushan / Imperial stone and red coloured resin) 12cm tall (boxed). £5.

Bamboo Plaque. £5.

Fake Bonsai with pottery base. £5.

Three Gods large (Shiwan pottery I think) 26cm tall. £15.

Three Gods small (Shiwan pottery I think) 10cm tall (boxed). £5.

Chinese style coasters. £5.

Chinese style clock. £10.

Bamboo wind chime. £10.

Smaller metallic wind chime (boxed). £5.

Chinese bowls set of two. £2.

Incense stuff

Black triangular Bagua Yinyang incense tray + incense. Used only once if that. Excellent condition boxed. £3.

Triangular Longevity incense tray + incense. Used only once if that. Excellent condition boxed. £3.

Triangular Bagua Fu incense tray + incense. Used only once if that. Excellent condition boxed. £3.

Yingyang Zodiac incense tray + incense. Used only once if that. Excellent condition. £3.

Jasmine incense coils pack of 20. £2.

Sandalwood incense coils pack of 24. £2.

Six scent selection – 19 sticks total + porcelain holder. £2.

Wooden incense storage box and holder. Hardly used and in excellent condition. £3.

Wooden incense holder. Hardly used and in excellent condition. £1.

Five stick marble / soapstone incense holder. £1.

Brass type incense and cone holder + incense cones. £2.

Kung Fu / Martial Arts Posters

Bruce Lee

Material hanger type picture. 95cm by 70cm. Good condition. £5.

Enter the Dragon scene poster. 85cm by 60cm. Ok condition. £1.

Bruce Lee poster. 90cm by 65cm. Not great condition. £1.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon poster. 90cm by 60cm. Not great condition. £1.
    Last edited by Martialphoto; 07-03-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Chinese Kung Fu Hung Gar / Wing Chun / Martial Arts Items For Sale (Uk) Cont.

Chinese Kung Fu Hung Gar / Wing Chun / Martial Arts Items For Sale (Uk) Cont.

Original Kung Fu / Martial Arts Instructional Video Tapes £4 each except where stated otherwise.

Mastering Hsing-I tapes by Master James McNeil. Most of these were sealed and brand new when I bought them and each has only been played literally no more than twice.

Fundamentals.

Warm-ups & Conditioning.

12 Animals Volume 1.

12 Animals Volume 3.

12 Animals Volume 4.

5 Elements Techniques.

5 Elements & Linking Chain.

5 Elements & 2 Man Fighting Form.
    Last edited by Martialphoto; 07-03-2012 at 02:15 PM.

That's enough of that.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Yeah I guess it's pretty bad length wise. Hope it doesn't **** off too many people... I'm sorry for any offence caused. It isn't intended. If I'd put the same kind of effort into my Kung Fu I wouldn't be bad. Well I did at one time but not anymore.

No need for multiple thread about the same thing.

Threads merged.

Hi thanks for that, I do appreciate it. I would have done it all in one thread but as usual there's a limit for people like me.

Thanks again.

Hi, where are you based? I might be interested in a couple of items.
    Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Greenforest View Post
    Hi, where are you based? I might be interested in a couple of items.
    Stuart
    All prices are Pound Sterling.

So, UK is where it's at for this stuff.

Which is actually the only reason the post is staying as directly competing with the site and it's sponsors is a no no.

I would urge anyone else from refraining from having huge garage sales on a site that generates it's own income from it's own store.

If that is something you would like to do, then you can make the investment these folks have.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hi yeah the stuff is in the Uk.

Like I said in the ad I could ship abroad but anything too large or heavy maybe too expensive.

David Jamieson, a lot of my items would cost too much to ship abroad and so would be mostly for any Uk buyers at least from my end.

I'm not sure if MartialArtsMart ship much to the Uk, I've only really associated this site with its forum so I guess MartialArtsMart wasn't quite in mind when I placed the ad and which I apologise for.

I guess MartialArtsMart sell mostly new goods as far as I know and will be probably priced as such. My goods are mostly second hand even though most of them are in good condition and in quite a few cases very good to excellent condition. However I've priced them from the view of being second hand / used even though some of the stuff has had very little use and in some cases none.

I also may have items that MartialArtsMart don't sell and like above my market is probably mostly the second hand Uk market and prices, not the probably mostly brand new USA market and prices.

If anyone is interested in anything just reply here or send me a PM etc.

My thanks once again.
    Last edited by Martialphoto; 06-28-2012 at 08:14 AM.

No worries, like I said, you are not in direct competition and servicing people close to you in a fashion that is compatible to the spirit of chinese martial arts that is promoted through KFM and it's offerings.

Kung Fu is good for you.

No worries thanks guy.

Shorter update list.