Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Which Ancient Warrior Would You Be?

I'm also Portuguese, but other than explorers and stuff there's no one interesting from there as far as I'm aware for warriors. However, we have delicious sausage (linguica or chourico) and wine. Nice to see another portagee on the board Sanjuro!

As far as ancient warriors from Asia, I'd probably go with somthing from Sun Bin's era. As a warrior type, I would like a halberd for long range, a longbow for distance, and a sword for close range work.

But on the Western front, I would like to be William the Conqueror. Always had a fascination with the dude. Of course, I'd have the typical Normand armor, longsword, and lance.
    Last edited by Tao Of The Fist; 06-29-2012 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Details
    Although the changes are infinite, the principles are the same.
    - Wang Tsung Yueh

To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill.
    - Sun Tzu

Boards don't hit back.
    - Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    What do you mean by sept? A welsh bowman perhaps?
    a sept is a family within a clan.

Our primary clan is Stewart of Bute, Our filial clan is Gunn and the septs of Gunn are many, some 20 or so other families that fall under that clan.

In scotalnd we like pai too.

mmmmmm 3.14...

now let me tell you about how i converted reform and became jewish... another clan based society.

seriously.
    Kung Fu is good for you.