Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happens to yuan qi after ejaculation?

What happens to yuan qi after ejaculation?

I have heard that after ejaculation we lose qi and I can feel that every time after I have sex I won't be able to have a decent sensation of qi in my body for days or weeks but my question is that do we actually lose that qi for good or is it more like sex causes the qi to get displaced in our bodies? The reason that I am asking is that during ejaculation I can feel a great amount of qi rushing down my kidney meridians to yongquan and it gives me a feeling that the qi gets deposited under our feet and perhaps gradually moves back to the kidney.
    Last edited by xinyidizi; 07-01-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: meant kidney, my English is bad!

Quote Originally Posted by xinyidizi View Post
    I have heard that after ejaculation we lose qi and I can feel that every time after I have sex I won't be able to have a decent sensation of qi in my body for days or weeks but my question is that do we actually lose that qi for good or is it more like sex causes the qi to get displaced in our bodies? The reason that I am asking is that during ejaculation I can feel a great amount of qi rushing down my liver meridians to yongquan and it gives me a feeling that the qi gets deposited under our feet and perhaps gradually moves back to the livers.
    you've had sex?

what's it like?

That isn't Qi, it's your will to live that you lost. Me I just to get out of there before the sun light hits her face.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    you've had sex?

i hear it is like a baby goat, or inside belly of fish.

my question is that do we actually lose that qi for good or is it more like sex causes the qi to get displaced in our bodies?
    yes. you must do the sexy intercourse with another man, preferably a homeless man who has not make romance explosion in a long time, to absorb his powerful primeval qi and restore the triple burners.
    Last edited by bawang; 07-02-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    That isn't Qi, it's your will to live that you lost. Me I just to get out of there before the sun light hits her face.
    http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/schopenhauer/#5.3

yes. you must do the sexy intercourse with another man, preferably a homeless man who has not make romance explosion in a long time, to absorb his powerful primeval qi and restore the triple burners.
    Can I have your number?

No you do not lose qi after ejaculation. The ancients confused the relaxation and reduction in aggressiveness that occurs, naturally, after ejaculation with the loss of qi.

The relaxation is natural, but may not occur at all under some circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    Can I have your number?
    Play your cards right and he may treat you to a helicopter ride!

qi

I have heard that after ejaculation we lose qi and I can feel that every time after I have sex I won't be able to have a decent sensation of qi in my body for days or weeks but my question is that do we actually lose that qi for good or is it more like sex causes the qi to get displaced in our bodies? The reason that I am asking is that during ejaculation I can feel a great amount of qi rushing down my kidney meridians to yongquan and it gives me a feeling that the qi gets deposited under our feet and perhaps gradually moves back to the kidney.
    We have pre-birth qi and after birth qi. It is the pre-birth qi you are wasting during ejaculation which is not replaceable.

As pre-birth qi is stored in the kidneys, wasting of this pre-birth qi would cause sensation of qi deficiency in both kidneys in way of discomfort/soreness in young people or minor pain in older people both kidneys. The older you are, the harder to recover from the qi deficiency, hence the feeling of soreness/pain lasts a lot longer.

Unlike post birth qi, Pre-birth qi can not be replenish.

Restrict ejaculation during sex is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by qiew View Post
    We have pre-birth qi and after birth qi. It is the pre-birth qi you are wasting during ejaculation which is not replaceable.

As pre-birth qi is stored in the kidneys, wasting of this pre-birth qi would cause sensation of qi deficiency in both kidneys in way of discomfort/soreness in young people or minor pain in older people both kidneys. The older you are, the harder to recover from the qi deficiency, hence the feeling of soreness/pain lasts a lot longer.

Unlike post birth qi, Pre-birth qi can not be replenish.

Restrict ejaculation during sex is a must.
    This is the traditional story on the matter, and not necessarily the reality of it!

Those that taught this sort of thing also believed in magic islands off the coast of China and gave mercury pills to people believing they would bestow immortality!

It is best to understand that these principles are not necessarily accurate descriptions of reality, but what was considered a reasonable explanation according the the level of knowledge at the time. They fall under the rubric of speculation accepted as truth similar to the philosophical speculations of the Greeks concerning the substances that make up the universe.

We should not confuse philosophical "speculation" with demonstrable cause and effect relationships!

qi

After ejaculation, kidneys are in deficient in qi and requires times for the pre-birth qi to proceed in balancing up the Ying/Yang equivalent. Hence the sensation of sourness etc.

I speak on my own personal experience.

So believe it or not is up to individual.

I will not reply again to explain or convince any one as I used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by qiew View Post
    After ejaculation, kidneys are in deficient in qi and requires times for the pre-birth qi to proceed in balancing up the Ying/Yang equivalent. Hence the sensation of sourness etc.

I speak on my own personal experience.

So believe it or not is up to individual.

I will not reply again to explain or convince any one as I used to be.
    I experience no deficiency of qi in my kidneys or anywhere else following ejaculation. It has been that way for more than 30 years.

This is my personal experience and you can believe it or not yourself. And I am more than happy to discuss it further.

Sweet lord there is some hocus pocus in here.

lol

Ejaculation clears the testes of semen and sperm.
    It (sperm) rides out (so to speak) on the ejaculate vehicle.

It takes on average 75-100 days to recuperate all the sperm although the vehicle fluid is constantly being manufactured.

So, what happens after you come is that you lose your maximum sperm count for a few months. It requires energy to rebuild the spermatozoa that were expelled. Obviously.

Guys, the bottom line is that there are more than a few myths that are utter shyte that are still prescribed to in some esoteric thought. Even when confronted with the truth on the workings of the human body, there are many who prefer to keep their thoughts in the bronze age.

I'm not saying this to be negative, I'm just saying it to ensure that we are all aware, on the same page etc.

As stuff comes up that proves old stuff wrong, the true way is to abandon the old and pick up the new. I don't know why so many refuse to do this, but it would seem it is an inherent trait to do so in some folk.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I recall an interview of this old man that was 100+ years ( don't know how old exactly) and he said the secret to longevity was sex !
    He also dropped and did some push ups !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I recall an interview of this old man that was 100+ years ( don't know how old exactly) and he said the secret to longevity was sex !
    He also dropped and did some push ups !
    I also believe that dude never married...pure genius.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost