Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Coaching/teaching is the death of your personal skills

So you pull out the professionalism card.

I post under my own name, where I teach, where I practice acupuncture and herbal medicine.

I have an open door policy and can back up what I post here with physical means. i.e. I can show you the floor, the walls and your lack of real training.

I am on all the major ma forums out there. I am even on Bullshido where they do not put up with this kind of one sided sniping. You start to snipe, you come up with facts or you are banned for being a mouthboxer/slanderer/libeler.

But you can snipe, slander and libel people without regard because you are a cool netghost who hides behind a proxy server. Sometime I wonder why Gene puts up with this s hit.

Yet, I am the "UN"professional one???

Wow.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 07-13-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I worry about you guys sometimes.
    Someone says that IP is BS and Dale offers to prove it to them.
    Someone says IB is BS and Dale offers to prove it to them
    Someone says that TCMA can't fight and Dale offers to prove it to them.
    In all accounts he is NOT taken up on his offers.
    And HE is the one with the problem !
    LMAO !!!
    Guys, come on now.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    LMAO !!!
    Guys, come on now.
    And I still want that Beer! Dale - you're buying!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    So you pull out the professionalism card.

I post under my own name, where I teach, where I practice acupuncture and herbal medicine.

I have an open door policy and can back up what I post here with physical means. i.e. I can show you the floor, the walls and your lack of real training.
    Beating us up does not prove you have skills.

Show me where anyone here said they are a skilled fighter.

The only way what you are proposing would work is if I said I was a skilled fighter and said I was better than you.

I am on all the major ma forums out there. I am even on Bullshido where they do not put up with this kind of one sided sniping. You start to snipe, you come up with facts or you are banned for being a mouthboxer/slanderer/libeler.
    I know. You do the same thing on Bullshido. You cannot handle criticism.

"my door is always open" doesn't prove anything.

But you can snipe, slander and libel people without regard because you are a cool netghost who hides behind a proxy server.
    Show me an instance of slander or libel?

I said you are unprofessional. Defense of libel is truth. When someone questions you you insult them. That is unprofessional. I'd be embarrassed if my teacher acted that way. 404 libel not found.

You have been doing the same thing for years.

I am not the only poerson who has noticed.

Sometime I wonder why Gene puts up with this s hit.
    lol, even Gene calls you on your BS.

IIRC no one said that. In fact, a few pages back I even said it looks like Dale has legit IP skills and I even posted a vid to prove that he does, in fact, appear to have legit IP skills.

I also said he appears to be in good shape, especially for a TMA guy (who typically avoid weights). However, his kettlebell + weighted vest vid doesn't mean he can fight. If someone posted a vid of themselves bench pressing 500 pounds EVERYONE would be quick to say "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FIGHT!!!!!" Dale's strength demo vid has even less application to fighting than bench pressing does, yet no one points it out because it's some ancient kung fu movie looking stuff.

Where did he offer to have trained fighters come hit him?

IIRC the argument was that IB has nothing to do with qi and some criteria were set forth for anyone wanting to claim IB is a function of qi (rather than muscle strength and, uh, protective layering of tissue) to demonstrate it. The onus of proof is on Dale, if he wants to make the claim that his IB is the result of qi rather than muscle and size.

But the IB video he posted was pretty weak. That's not libel. Just watch the vid.

Where did he offer to fight trained fighters?

Dale has challenged me (indirectly, of course: "my door is always open") but I'm not really a good fighter. I'm also half Dale's size. This is a no-win for him.

If we were to fight and he won, good for him, he beat up someone much smaller than him.

If we were to fight and he lost, lol, he got beaten up by someone much smaller than him and loses all his e-cred.

You prove your MA works by fighting trained fighters.

Dale has already called me a "spineless/sackless dweeb", a "mouth-boxer," a "sniper," and a "net ghost." Clearly I am low value in his mind. Why would he even want to fight me?

LMAO !!!
    Guys, come on now.
    Sanjuro, you are one of the smart ones. I am surprised you are taking his side.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Ashida Kim View Post
    Beating us up does not prove you have skills.

Show me where anyone here said they are a skilled fighter.

The only way what you are proposing would work is if I said I was a skilled fighter and said I was better than you.

I know. You do the same thing on Bullshido. You cannot handle criticism.

"my door is always open" doesn't prove anything.

Show me an instance of slander or libel?

I said you are unprofessional. Defense of libel is truth. When someone questions you you insult them. That is unprofessional. I'd be embarrassed if my teacher acted that way. 404 libel not found.

You have been doing the same thing for years.

I am not the only poerson who has noticed.

lol, even Gene calls you on your BS.

IIRC no one said that. In fact, a few pages back I even said it looks like Dale has legit IP skills and I even posted a vid to prove that he does, in fact, appear to have legit IP skills.

I also said he appears to be in good shape, especially for a TMA guy (who typically avoid weights). However, his kettlebell + weighted vest vid doesn't mean he can fight. If someone posted a vid of themselves bench pressing 500 pounds EVERYONE would be quick to say "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FIGHT!!!!!" Dale's strength demo vid has even less application to fighting than bench pressing does, yet no one points it out because it's some ancient kung fu movie looking stuff.

Where did he offer to have trained fighters come hit him?

IIRC the argument was that IB has nothing to do with qi and some criteria were set forth for anyone wanting to claim IB is a function of qi (rather than muscle strength and, uh, protective layering of tissue) to demonstrate it. The onus of proof is on Dale, if he wants to make the claim that his IB is the result of qi rather than muscle and size.

But the IB video he posted was pretty weak. That's not libel. Just watch the vid.

Where did he offer to fight trained fighters?

Dale has challenged me (indirectly, of course: "my door is always open") but I'm not really a good fighter. I'm also half Dale's size. This is a no-win for him.

If we were to fight and he won, good for him, he beat up someone much smaller than him.

If we were to fight and he lost, lol, he got beaten up by someone much smaller than him and loses all his e-cred.

You prove your MA works by fighting trained fighters.

Dale has already called me a "spineless/sackless dweeb", a "mouth-boxer," a "sniper," and a "net ghost." Clearly I am low value in his mind. Why would he even want to fight me?

Sanjuro, you are one of the smart ones. I am surprised you are taking his side.
    I am speaking of these situations in general, not this thread in specific.
    The open door policy is NOT A challenge to fight but for anyone to come see for themselves.
    If I say to a person that my door is always open to show them my version of IP or SPM or what not, nowhere does that imply fighting UNLESS a person wants to test by fighting.
    Dale has extended his invite to anyone, including trained fighters here and on Bullshido.
    The man is saying that if you wanna test one or more of his skill sets that he is willing to let you.
    Seriously, WTF is wrong with that?
    Sure I don't like it when Dale calls you guys a bunch of mouth boxers and wimps but hey, you guys are big boys and you should be able to "get as good as you get".

If someone critiques one or more of my skill sets I will open the invitation for them as well, that is not "not being able to handle critique", it is quite simply "answering critique".

This thread needs something to lighten the mood:

I am speaking of these situations in general, not this thread in specific.
    The open door policy is NOT A challenge to fight but for anyone to come see for themselves.
    Look at the phrasing here:

That was as much of a challenge as you can get without actually saying "I am challenging you."

The man is saying that if you wanna test one or more of his skill sets that he is willing to let you.
    Well I doubt any trained fighters care enough to set that up, but I would be interested in the result regardless if they did.

I wonder what Dale is expecting, though.

He has to know the likelihood of someone actually answering his challenge is pretty low. So perhaps in his mind he never loses because no one accepts his challenge (which, by Dale's logic, probably means it's because everyone is afraid of him).

If Dale wants to prove he is a skillful fighter, the onus of proof is on him to prove it. There are plenty of competitions he can enter to prove this. Why does someone need to fly to him and fight him in order for him to prove it? Dale logic.

If Dale wants to prove his IB works against people his size who aren't throwing weak punches, it's already been suggested how he could find volunteers to do that. The problems with the IB video he posted were:

- everyone was smaller than him
    - they weren't really hitting him hard, they looked like McDojo techniques
    - they were probably his students or classmates and were just playing anyway

Now watch, Dale's reply will be "HEY NET GHOST, WHY DON'T YOU POST A BETTER IB VIDEO THEN IF YOU ARE SO TOUGH? MOUTH BOXER MOUTH BOXER NET GHOST."

Poor Dale doesn't understand that 1) I never claimed I am so tough and 2) the onus of proof is on him to provide proof to support his claims. Even if I were to do as he says and post an iron body video, it would neither prove nor disprove Dale's own claims. Until Dale understands that, he is doomed to stay exactly where he is in his development/cred/online reputation.

If I wanted to prove I was a skilled fighter I would enter tournaments against other skilled fighters. I wouldn't go around challenging random internet people. It doesn't work that way.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

really?

keep digging that hole.

How is it that an unknown self described little stick feels they can slander, libel and snipe but if I retort, I am the bad guy?

WTF is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post

wait a minute are those twins?

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

really?

keep digging that hole.

How is it that an unknown self described little stick feels they can slander, libel and snipe but if I retort, I am the bad guy?

WTF is wrong with you?
    Show an example of libel.

Just like many other things you claim, you fail to show proof.

If you claim libel, the onus of proof is on you to show examples of libel.

You've gotta be a troll (or perhaps, "net ghost" as you put it). There is no way a person who cares about their reputation would act like this.

I stand by my stance of being a public figure who has nothing to hide.

Being that you are already hidden, you must be hiding some serious s hit?

these actions speaks volumes to your testicular as well as vertebral fortitude.

Who keeps badmouthing people while hiding?

A coward.

Why keep hiding?

It is either you are known here already and you would be laughed out of town, or you are some troll persona who just keeps reinventing itself to keep the LOLZ going.

Either way you suck.

Both you and the other F#ckwit Rwilson both could not take me nor could you get me to submit.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 07-13-2012 at 10:41 AM.

I stand by my stance of being a public figure who has nothing to hide.

Being that you are already hidden, you must be hiding some serious s hit?

these actions speaks volumes to your testicular as well as vertebral fortitude.

Who keeps badmouthing people while hiding?

A coward.

Why keep hiding?

It is either you are known here already and you would be laughed out of town, or you are some troll persona who just keeps reinventing itself to keep the LOLZ going.

Either way you suck.

Both you and the other F#ckwit Rwilson both could not take me nor could you get me to submit.

Are you reading this?

Neither of you.

F*cking a$$hats
    This post pretty much sums up Dale Dugas and his brand of Dale logicŪ.

btw, I noticed you still didn't provide proof of this supposed "libel." Your credibility continues to fall.

I'm sorry your happiness is tied in to whether or not people on the internet think you are a bad ass. I actually feel bad for you. I'll be nicer to you in the future.

Dale's visitor message to me:

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/member.php?u=8417

Silly Dale, I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am not making any claims.

And none of those things you suggested would prove or disprove anything anyone else says. I don't understand your fixation on that.

edit - I don't mind posting this because it's a public visitor message that anyone can read. It's not like I posted a Private Message, even though Dale does that, too.

I think that's enough out of BOTH of you.
    You have BOTH made your points.
    So end this and no more thread derail.
    And that is for BOTH of you.
    While you BOTH may have god points, you are BOTH losing credibility and HOW you are doing this.
    Enough.