Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching/teaching is the death of your personal skills

like chocolate?

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    Here's a perfectly good solution for y'all. Rather than trying to turn TCMA into MMA, just join a MMA gym.

An answer to Dave's blog about no video of TCMA in action. Now watch everyone post about how that's not TCMA, or the big wrestler isn't shooting or whatever other hogwash they need to maintain their fantasies about how TCMA is soooo inferior to everything else.
    any clips of them..like actually fighting...just asking

you can do your own research but there are lots. there are a lot of fighters using cma in san shou. look up art of war, look at the fighters profiles, find the guys listing a form of cma as primary style and then look up their fights.

look up yao hung gong, one of the posters here put up one of his fights at some point.

if you...like actually look... its not hard to find.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

ok, that's enough dave bashing. he's not here, so we drop it at that.

RWilson, you got clips of your amazing fight abilities that you want to share and have us criticize?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LMAO

of course RW will have no videos.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When do the cowardly mouthboxers EVER step up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    ok, that's enough dave bashing. he's not here, so we drop it at that.

I propose that a subdomain be established with a troll only version of the forum.

The main forum can start off with two threads: "Trolling David Ross" and "Trolling Dale Dugas". That's about 90% of the traffic right there. Maybe add a subheading, "Advanced Topics in Mouth Boxing".

The Training subforum can be called "Talking About Training Without Actually Working Out" and the TaiJi/Internal arts forum doesn't even need threads, just display a bunch of random posts with vague references to internal power and circuitously fallacious rhetoric about not knowing what internal power is until you've felt it and even if you felt it you wouldn't recognize it; I know because I have never not recognized myself not never knowing what internal power is.

Ihatekungfusomuchihangoutonakungfuforumallday.ezin e.kungfumagazine.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    LMAO

A mouth boxer is someone who does not fight and just talks. That would make you a mouth boxer, Dale. A random video of you getting hit my children is not fighting skill. Welcome to the club, mouth boxer.

David,
    I simply cannot find any videos of myself. I will put one up as soon as Dave puts up his san da fight. Even Dale's videos will look good compared to that.

I will not mention Dave again unless someone else brings him up.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post

That was perfect Mighty B, thanks for the morning laugh. What a great movie clip from Cheech and Chong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljvxVQXMfTI

Off Topic: But another classic scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyrl1G6MUz0
    Last edited by Hebrew Hammer; 07-11-2012 at 09:39 AM.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    LMAO

Was RWilson claiming that he is an awesome fighter?

He doesn't have to prove anything if he hasn't made any claims.

Disregard this if I missed the post where he said he was an awesome fighter.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    you can do your own research but there are lots. there are a lot of fighters using cma in san shou. look up art of war, look at the fighters profiles, find the guys listing a form of cma as primary style and then look up their fights.

look up yao hung gong, one of the posters here put up one of his fights at some point.

if you...like actually look... its not hard to find.
    i was refering to that gentleman in the clip since it was put up as evidence of good kung fu in fighting

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
    Was RWilson claiming that he is an awesome fighter?

He doesn't have to prove anything if he hasn't made any claims.

Disregard this if I missed the post where he said he was an awesome fighter.
    A s shats who snipe at anyone while hiding are mouth-boxers. Rwilson is nothing but yet another coward who feels that this form of behavior if acceptable.

You want to critique then man up and be known. If you are a net ghost who talks smack about ANYONE or ANYTHING, you are nothing but a mouth-boxer.

So the person who is known publicly, has open door policies and goes out of their way to make it known exactly who and what they are, can be called mouthboxers while cowardly p u s s i e s who do none of that are exempt?

At least I am not some sackless/spineless dweeb who snipes at others. I have no problem telling anyone to their face how I feel. Why is it, that others seem to never want to do this?

Oh yeah, then they would taken to task for it and they would be asked to put their money where their festering piehole is.

At least I can walk with my head held high knowing I am not hiding in the mouthboxer closet like so many others on the internet
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 07-11-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    i was refering to that gentleman in the clip since it was put up as evidence of good kung fu in fighting
    oh...well... touche

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    The request was for good TCMA in action. We should address something here. I love Judo almost as much as TCMA - but I would be hard pressed to show "Judo" in fighting even though it's accepted as a combat sport.

Maybe half of you will understand this concept and understand why I chose a clip of a respected Tai Chi stylist using his Tai Chi to throw a big uncooperative opponent around.