Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Modest Tiger: A Shaolin Morality Tale

The Modest Tiger: A Shaolin Morality Tale

I thought I'd share a story from my master.

One day, an old sensei was walking by the old river bank when a rich man approached him. "How pathetic. I could buy everything you own" he said before walking off.

A little further on, and incredibly handsome man came up to him, and said, "Your face is pathetic compared to mine. With my looks I can have anything I want", before walking off.

Finally, a poor man came up and said, "Sensei, I may be just a poor man but I have the spirit of a tiger. Please, take this from me" at which point he offered the sensei the one piece of bronze he owned.

The sensei turned to him and said, "You are the richest most handsome man in this village. While you have no silver and your face is that of a ruffian, your heart is full of gold and your soul is more radiant than a thousand tigers from the mandate of heaven"

wow.

more fluff from the cupcake warrior wannabee.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Oh well done Dale, you've mustered the courage to reply. Another user posted the following -

Wow. I've seen your posts and you're really quick to jump on the bandwagon to disparage others and try and belittle people's viewpoints. Just because you've accumulated a massive number of posts on this forum doesn't entitle you to randomly insult other members. Perhaps the favourite expression of yours, "mouthboxer", is more applicable to you than to the people you offend.

In short, why not try to help others instead of belittling them? You are the experienced one on this forum and have inherited deadly wisdom yourself: you should be trying to pass it onto others, not being rude to them.

Perhaps you should start following your own mantra, proudly displayed on your website, and "be of service to those in need" instead of being a troublemaker.

---

...and you never replied. It's pretty clear you are the mouthboxer, but if you get another surge of bravery, I suggest you respond to his comments instead of bombarding my threads with your trolling.

Good day sir.

mouthboxing fortune cookie
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 11-29-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Do nothing? I train and fight. You have over 2,000 posts!!! Perhaps if you spent less time on this forum and more time actually training you might get somewhere. I accept open challenges and win them. You spend all day online trolling about cupcakes.

Mouthboxing fortune cookie

Do you think you're funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    I accept open challenges and win them.
    No you don't. You lose every fight I've ever seen you in. Even that one last week with that 8th grade girl in line at the market when you took the last coconut cream pie and she beat you to the ground for it.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

More attempts at humour... sigh. I will be training in the centre of a major European city tomorrow at 11. If anyone wishes to challenge me, send me a personal message. I'm guessing you'll all probably post about cupcakes from the comfort of your own homes, but if any of you are brave enough, message me.

No you arent. Besides I already beat up that 8th grade girl that beat you up, just for fun, so I know you suck.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

all you will be doing is lying more and more. If you were not lying and completely full of p oop, you would post up who you are, where you train as well as email and phone numbers.

That you do not do anything close to that means you have nothing but drek for your agenda, and that you suck.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 11-29-2012 at 10:14 AM.

10,000 posts. I wonder how many hours of sitting in front of a computer and not training that is. If you think you're tough, prove it. I've posted an open invitation, I'm guessing you're not going to turn up...

Its about 8 hours a day, since I work in front of a computer. Unlike you, I dont spend any free time here. When I am not at work, I dont go on the internet like this. So, I get paid to post here, and I only do it when I'm getting paid. I'll turn this around on you. You can come to me, I dont need to prove anything because I already saw you get your arse handed to you by a 70 lb. girl in pig tails. Since I already beat her up, you can come to me. I'll be on top of the space needle in Seattle at midnight.

I'm going to report you for woman beating and I'm going to try my hardest to alert your boss that you spend all your time posting on a kung fu forum when you're meant to be working.

Instead of trying to be funny you should try to prove yourself at some point, but I know you won't.

Well actually it wasnt a woman but a small female child. There is a difference. I'll be waiting at the space needle for you tonight. If you don't show, we will all know you are a coward and a weakling. Ball is in your court.

Call my boss I dont care, I work at NASA.