Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you ever trained with someone significantly lighter than you?

I'm sorry LCP but I'm going to have to exercise a certain level of skepticism regarding your claims.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Proof is difficult to present. I guess that in my case, I have probably been involved in over 200 fights over about 30 or 35 years and although I have taken some real beatings I have never yet lost a fight. And being only 5'4" tall, I am speaking from experience when I say most men have a real sense of superiority when they can look down at the top of your head.
    I have not practiced or trained my Wing Chun in well over40 years. Probably close to 50 years now. I felt that I was about as good as I would ever get. I have not lost it even now, and I do not have to do any particular stretch or execise to be able to do any of it even today at 67 years of age. If you are doing some other form of gung fu I suspect you will have to continue to do certain things in order to retain it, and even then age would exclude a great deal of it for you.
    And even if the average man doesn't really know how to fight, it is not to say he can not inflict serious injury upon you. I have only fought one man that was gung fu trained and he was said to be the most dangerous mantis fighter in New Orleans area. I beat him so bad even my friends shunned me for being so brutal. Most of the people I have tussled with actually attempted to box with me. Some had taken karate classes for a little while and would attempt to do some dramatic high kick on me. I loved those. The ones I watched the most were the dudes with bald heads or super short hair. Most of them fancied themselves to be fighters of some sort.
    Let me get this right... you are saying you are 200-0?

The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Let me get this right... you are saying you are 200-0?

Best record I've ever seen. But I've bested lee, I've fought everyone in existence. Sorry Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Proof is difficult to present. I guess that in my case, I have probably been involved in over 200 fights over about 30 or 35 years and although I have taken some real beatings I have never yet lost a fight. And being only 5'4" tall, I am speaking from experience when I say most men have a real sense of superiority when they can look down at the top of your head.
    I have not practiced or trained my Wing Chun in well over40 years. Probably close to 50 years now. I felt that I was about as good as I would ever get. I have not lost it even now, and I do not have to do any particular stretch or execise to be able to do any of it even today at 67 years of age. If you are doing some other form of gung fu I suspect you will have to continue to do certain things in order to retain it, and even then age would exclude a great deal of it for you.
    And even if the average man doesn't really know how to fight, it is not to say he can not inflict serious injury upon you. I have only fought one man that was gung fu trained and he was said to be the most dangerous mantis fighter in New Orleans area. I beat him so bad even my friends shunned me for being so brutal. Most of the people I have tussled with actually attempted to box with me. Some had taken karate classes for a little while and would attempt to do some dramatic high kick on me. I loved those. The ones I watched the most were the dudes with bald heads or super short hair. Most of them fancied themselves to be fighters of some sort.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    gahhhhhhhd dahhhhham.....

bawang took the cake on that one...couldn't help but break out laughin....
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better