Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Muk Yee Pai - (木耳牌) Wooden Ear Plates & Sek So - (石锁) Stone Locks

Kettlebells are a good substitute for the beginner levels of training of Locks - basic lift, press and simple swings.

They are not balanced well for the more advanced exercises of tossing, twirling and propping.

Quote Originally Posted by ngokfei View Post
    Kettlebells are a good substitute for the beginner levels of training of Locks - basic lift, press and simple swings.

They are not balanced well for the more advanced exercises of tossing, twirling and propping.
    What are you doing with locks that you can't do with a kettlebell?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

ttt 4 2015!

Earned it.

How does this 55-yr-old Sichuan man stay so fit? By walking 200 meters every day wearing a pair of 70 kg stone shoes

Wanna get buff like this 55-year-old Sichuan dude? All you have to do is buy a pair 70 kg stone shoes and walk around in them every day for the next 30 years. Gotta want it!

Huang Baoquan lives in a small village outside of Sichuan. He owes his impressive physique all to a pair of giant stone shoes.

As part of his daily exercise routine, Huang puts on the 70 kg sneakers and goes for a nice 200 meter walk while wearing the weighted training footwear.

His mother claims that Huang has been doing this daily for the past 30 years. With a bod like that, we don't doubt it.

We will see if Huang's stone shoes become an exercise craze and takes off like doing the bear walk has in Henan:

Still, there seem to be other, less insane, options to keeping fit as you get older. Like swimming, for instance:

Perhaps, if you are looking for the best results, you might want to try combining all of these exercises along with recklessly rolling down flights of stone stairs.

[Images via NetEase // CCTV]
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart