Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What could this guy do using his yang style to win?

i carry pouch if chili powder, and throw it in your eye.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    The BJJ white belt actually is the one who angers me... he seemed too hurried on the ground and failed to establish a dominant position before rushing into a couple of poorly executed arm bar attemps. He didn't even try for the Americana that was clearly there - he never went for full mount, which was there... and no relaxation or breath control at all on the ground. <slaps head>

He made this fight too hard on himself. Should've ended it with the first takedown!
    You won wrong!
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i carry pouch if chili powder, and throw it in your eye.
    when someone try to ground and pound me, i urinate.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    when someone try to ground and pound me, i urinate.
    You are supposed to poop your pants. Anyone who can stand the smell is inhuman!

If he still won't get off of you, take a handful and throw it in his face!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    You are supposed to poop your pants. Anyone who can stand the smell is inhuman!

If he still won't get off of you, take a handful and throw it in his face!
    you knuckle headed kickboxers cant understand. defecation is used for rear naked choke, not front mount. if you trained real tcma you would know this.

in shaolin kung fu this is called "yellow dragon stirs the water"
    Last edited by bawang; 08-03-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    you knuckle headed kickboxers cant understand. defecation is used for rear naked choke, not front mount. if you trained real tcma you would know this.

in shaolin kung fu this is called "yellow dragon stirs the water"
    Lmao, doing on command must take years of training

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist View Post
    you won wrong!

Last edited by MightyB; 08-07-2012 at 07:45 AM.

I can beat that guy down, you guys have to believe me. period. I kick his S.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    I can beat that guy down, you guys have to believe me. period. I kick his S.
    well, you have a camera - and this place is near Markham, Toronto - so why don't you go there, tell them that you'd like to tape yourself kicking the s out of one of their white belts and have a go. Please tape it and let us watch.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    well, you have a camera - and this place is near Markham, Toronto - so why don't you go there, tell them that you'd like to tape yourself kicking the s out of one of their white belts and have a go. Please tape it and let us watch.
    No I don't need to, because I don't get paid doing it. you just HAVE to believe me. because I am STRONG.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

http://shanghaiist.com/2012/06/02/lu...ta-lin-jun.php

Before he got caught he did a try run with Cymac. Stopped short of eating him.

He could use Chen style! :"As for Yang style taiji, after it went to Beijing to be taught to the royal family, they took the fajin out. Those people are lazier. They didn't want to learn that. They just wanted to cultivate taiji for health. So they made it slower."

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/maga...hp?article=822

"An Intrusion boosts the Tour
    Two days later, to cap off the official welcoming, several hundred guests were invited to a banquet to honor the Chinese masters and their entourage. Among the guests were dignitaries from the country's sports organizations, local martial arts masters and aficionados. The dinner went smoothly with the usual long toasts. Just at the close of the dinner, three of the guests approached the elevated platform of the honored guests. They openly asked if what they saw about his martial skills on TV was true. They said that they were longtime judo practitioners and asked if they could test it. Chen Xiaowang, having eaten and drunk heartily, was not inclined to oblige but did not know how to decline. Invoking a well-lined belly as an excuse would be silly. A martial artist should be ever ready. So he beckoned them to come. Two of them proceeded forward and were allowed to do twisted chicken-wing locks on each of his arms behind his back. Without drama, Chen Xiaowang freed his arms. Dismayed and hardly content with this abrupt and anticlimactic end to their challenge, they nevertheless bowed to salute and thank the master. But as Chen Xiaowang turned to return to his table, the third judo person, who was standing by his side, suddenly grabbed Chen Xiaowang's right arm from behind, and tried to execute a judo throw on him. The dignitaries and guests were aghast with their jaws open. In unison they gestured, their eyes glued to the scene. The admonishment they exclaimed seemed stuck in their throats. In a flash, to the great relief of the organizers and guests, the attacker was seen flying and falling several feet away. The anxiety that had built up to a pitch in that brief moment gave way instantly to a thunderous applause of approval and appreciation to witness such a real-life martial feat..."

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezin...hp?article=380
    Last edited by Faruq; 08-16-2012 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Queria agregar algo

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    ...cool anecdotal story, bro.....

Yep, cheap, fanciful stories really would have helped the loser in the first video.

I found someone to do the double-leg takedown on me and it seems that attacking the back of his head or spine while stepping backward was very easy to do(using xinyi's qiluo dapi or tayi). The guy I trained with wasn't as fast as that guy in the original video but I don't think it's that hard to train defense against this technique. I would go down but could easily attack the opponent's back or head in the meantime. Probably a more professional guy could get faster in doing that but again training fast and powerful defense against it is much easier. I wonder if the BJJ guy would still use this technique if his back wasn't protected by the rules of the competition.
    Last edited by xinyidizi; 08-15-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xinyidizi View Post
    I found someone to do the double-leg takedown on me and it seems that attacking the back of his head or spine while stepping backward was very easy to do(using xinyi's qiluo dapi or tayi). The guy I trained with wasn't as fast as that guy in the original video but I don't think it's that hard to train defense against this technique. I would go down but could easily attack the opponent's back or head in the meantime. Probably a more professional guy could get faster in doing that but again training fast and powerful defense against it is much easier. I wonder if the BJJ would still use this technique if his back wasn't protected by the rules of the competition.
    Honestly unless you can defend the take down to begin with you'll have no chance to strike.

Let's put it this way. The guy was taken down at will, hit at will, knocked down, dominated on the ground and standing up, then choked out. Considering he couldn't land a single shot...

What could he have done? Well I have a list:
    1. Spar
    2. Learn to sprawl and defend the takedown so he doesn't get owned on the ground
    3. Learn how to actually strike and defend strikes.

But since this thread is TLDR material I'm guessing that's already been suggested.