Thread: Kettlebell DVD Recommendations

Hybrid View

Kettlebell DVD Recommendations

I have a crazy schedule that makes training difficult, two jobs and school so often I only have a hour at odd times to work out. Wanted to to get a set of kettle bells and try squeezing a few work outs at home during the week. Right now I'm doing pretty much only running, 5k run this weekend.

Anyone have any great DVD recommendations for a novice?
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Try this, a lot cheaper, as for dvds I'm no help sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNp-Y...2&feature=plcp

Greetings,

I remember seeing Steve Cotter doing some decent stuff with kettlebells.

There is a seller on e bay who is selling some of his stuff at 40-50% off. Seller name: mma-dvds

mickey

I'm going to assume the original one from Pavel is probably the best, and most of the rest probably expand on that one.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Seriously, find a local instructor and get a few privates to learn the basics. Either RKC or Sport style are good but the technical details of basic use are very important, as they are in martial arts.

Paul
    www.moifa.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Paul T England View Post
    Seriously, find a local instructor and get a few privates to learn the basics. Either RKC or Sport style are good but the technical details of basic use are very important, as they are in martial arts.

Paul
    www.moifa.co.uk
    This type of thing cracks me up.

Since when did kettlebells become a highly technical exercise that people are incapable of learning on their own?

There are a lot of things that people are perfectly capable of teaching themselves with the help of constant practice and attention to details.

Bill Starr(and LOTS of other people) taught himself how to do olympic lifts. I taught myself how to squat, deadlift, bench press, press, and powerclean correctly with absolutely no help from anyone other than a book.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb