Thread: Gary Lam New Promo Clip

Gary Lam New Promo Clip

For those who like Sifu Gary Lam's stuff. Here is a new promo clip from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTyDb...AD16A7906859FD

Enjoy.

- Nirav
    Fut Hong Wing Chun Kuen (a.k.a. Invisible Buddha Fist Wing Chun), Northern New Jersey
    IBFWC @ youtube
    BBL28888 @ youtube

"Everybody's gotta plan, until they get hit!" - Mike Tyson

"Rule number 1: Don't get hit. Rule number 2: Remember rule number one."- Sifu Joseph Ng

"Pure or Impure Wing Chun, whatever beats an opponent is good Wing Chun" - pg 50, Wing Chun Warrior: The True Tales of WCKF Master Duncan Leung

Nice to see some bag work in there, but other than that, just seems like the same old stuff from Gary.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Nice to see some bag work in there, but other than that, just seems like the same old stuff from Gary.
    Sure, but that what he does..... youre not going there for cooking classes

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    To be honest I kind of like that gary lam sticks to what he knows especially in this day and age when everybody tries to make their wing chun more modern. Bottom line is that his wing chun in my opinion is pretty good especially when you take into consideration that he has trained fighters how to using his wing chun along with their muy thai to compete in muy thai matches. I can respect the fact that he doesn't try to conform. He's doing the right thing by leaving that up to the students.
    Fut Hong Wing Chun Kuen (a.k.a. Invisible Buddha Fist Wing Chun), Northern New Jersey
    IBFWC @ youtube
    BBL28888 @ youtube

"Everybody's gotta plan, until they get hit!" - Mike Tyson

"Rule number 1: Don't get hit. Rule number 2: Remember rule number one."- Sifu Joseph Ng

"Pure or Impure Wing Chun, whatever beats an opponent is good Wing Chun" - pg 50, Wing Chun Warrior: The True Tales of WCKF Master Duncan Leung