Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Those with Power - TRY

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Let me know how you like my set then.

Honestly I thank the above for the info on the arm stuff but seriously I don't even find it a problem for me because I had gone through other training to prep myself for it and it does indeed build up the tendon's strength instead and so I ain't just an ordinary person who try to do it and pretend to be hulk.

Many movements in kungfu can be not logical too if you use these medical stuff to explain it, but kungfu guys had trained hard for the moves and it transformed their body (prep them) to do the moves. So I guess unless you got the stuff in you to do the moves, you better not imitate, and that's why I said don't do it yourself if you feel not right - it's dangerous as it can cause injury. period.

Thanks again for the above info.
    Dangerous words right there...but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Fa Xing View Post
    Dangerous words right there...but to each their own.
    Forgot to add "IMO" only.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Let me know how you like my set then.

Honestly I thank the above for the info on the arm stuff but seriously I don't even find it a problem for me because I had gone through other training to prep myself for it and it does indeed build up the tendon's strength instead and so I ain't just an ordinary person who try to do it and pretend to be hulk.

Many movements in kungfu can be not logical too if you use these medical stuff to explain it, but kungfu guys had trained hard for the moves and it transformed their body (prep them) to do the moves. So I guess unless you got the stuff in you to do the moves, you better not imitate, and that's why I said don't do it yourself if you feel not right - it's dangerous as it can cause injury. period.

Thanks again for the above info.
    So, if we train according to your methods we will all be able to look and fight like Kung Fu Panda?

I thought there was only ONE Dragon Warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    So, if we train according to your methods we will all be able to look and fight like Kung Fu Panda?

I thought there was only ONE Dragon Warrior?
    No you can't you will get beat up and become one instead. But your skin is not white and so it looks kinda weird. More like the McMug pig, you know that piggy from HK? he know kungfu too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3qrxEOYtFc

you will love it

oh and it's lastname is same as me -- MAK yeah!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube